Squirtle Day in Japan Didn't Happen

Ice storms can lead to ice everywhere and building and trees falling down. What’s your excuse now genius?

Just to cool the tension. That wasn’t directed to you i believe. It was directed at the person who didnt know japan had rain but says he lives there

2 Likes

Ok can you stop being an inconsiderate Ahole now? Do you not see the pictures above?
Thats an ENTIRE TOWN. FLOODED. There is NOTHING you can do to stop that water from coming to your house, rising above every crack and ruining EVERYING inside.

I wont say your ice storms are better. I dont know if it caused casualties. But perhaps try to be a bit more considerate towards others who have their own issues. Those people have their lives ruined or worse, taken away from them. Be happy you have the abbility to whine about your sore back on an internet forum.

2 Likes

Yes, some of my friends lost their houses, the flooding also lead to a landslide that killed some school students and their parents, so yeah, it was not just a “some rain” as ProGamer21 says…
Niantic has no responsability or duty of knowing what is happening all around the world, Toronto, Mexico, Portugal or wherever, but if they do know (Japan is the home country of Pokemon after all) they try to impose safety messures so kids do not go outside while a killing flood is taking place.

2 Likes

No, you can´t. Entire houses were swept away by the water and landslides, dozens of people were killed inside their houses, so stop talking nonsense ProGamer21.

2 Likes

It was thank you for clarifying but though the fact I didn’t reply to him was enough :confused:

And as for you man please stop, I wasn’t saying you were spoofing I was asking the guy who wrote this post. The point is man people have died and I again want to ask you how many people died and lost there homes in your snow storm?? Seriously, your being inconsiderate to people who are now homeless or/and lost family members. Really think you need to do research before commenting and learn to have a bit more empathy before playing the “woe is me” card.

He wont answer you for a while i think.

This user is suspended until Jul 23, 2018 3:00 pm.
Reason: Toxic attitude

2 Likes

Aha I’m glad and honestly hope he doesn’t come back or at least change his attitude of he does.

3 Likes

And here we go again…

4 Likes

Jesus, is he back again?

3 Likes