[spoilers] New Sword and Shield Pokemon! GEN 8!

The gym leaders, badge names, TM rewards, and the Pokemon they each have has leaked. Not confirmed, but feels pretty legit. You’ll see names of some unreleased Pokemon as well as some potential Galarian forms.

For those not wanting to click the link:

Gym 1: A Fire-type gym led by Kabu who uses a Growlithe and Inferver. Rewards the Steam Badge and TM59: Incinerate.

Gym 2: A Grass-type gym led by Milo who uses a Pumpkaboo and Eldegoss. Rewards the Harvest Badge and TM86: Grass Knot.

Gym 3: A Water-type Gym led by Nessa who uses a Barrazucca, Chinchou, and Drednaw. Rewards the Tide Badge and TM96: Aqua Jet.

Gym 4 (Exclusive to Sword): A Fairy-type Gym led by Opal who uses a Shiinotic, Parasect, and Impidus. Rewards the Sprite Badge and TM77: Scuffle.

Gym 4 (Exclusive to Shield): A Poison-type Gym led by Sopp who uses a Foongus, Smudgsqueek, and Weezing. Rewards the Spore Badge and TM06: Venoshock.

Gym 5 (Exclusive to Sword): A Fighting-type Gym led by Bea who uses a Hitmontop, Sirfetch’d, and Grabble. Rewards the Grapple Badge and TM31: Brick Break.

Gym 5 (Exclusive to Shield): A Ghost-type Gym led by Allister who uses a Mimikyu, Polteageist, and Purugly. Rewards the Spirit Badge and TM30: Shadow Ball.

Gym 6: A Dragon-type Gym led by George who uses a Drampa, Dragonair, Duraldon, and Anisgon. Rewards the Folk Badge and TM67: Dragon’s Roar.

Gym 7 (Exclusive to Sword): A Dark-type Gym led by Donnie who uses a Mightyena, Obstagoon, Weavile, and Troublin. Rewards the Eclipse Badge and TM59: Brutal Swing.

Gym 7 (Exclusive to Shield): An Ice-type Gym led by Niklas who uses a Grumpig, Mamoswine, Snonolith, and Frostilla. Rewards the Peak Badge and TM70: Aurora Veil.

Gym 8: A Steel-type Gym led by Wesley who uses a Steelix, Klang, Clautant, Persian, and Mechanos. Rewards the Sheen Badge and TM91: Flash Cannon.

1 Like

So, someone has a copy of Sword and Shield and has been leaking Pokemon. I’ll update this thread throughout the day as fast as I can. :slight_smile:

Hard to see so far, but there is a small elephant Pokemom with what appears to be a teapot lid on it’s head:

Gen8%201

Galarian Meowth:

Unknown purple dino:

New fox Pokemon w/evolution:

EIT6SJHXkAAFm26

3 Likes

Grookey’s evolutions (final form is called Rillaboom):

Sobble’s evolutions (Sizzile and Intelleon):

du8o7717z4w31

Sobble’s evolutions are a spy theme.

2 Likes

How’d they get a copy two weeks before release?

I’m not sure and I was wondering that myself. Definitely legit though.

Also: Can someone put SPOILERS in the title? I know that the title is pretty descriptive, but I’d hate to spoil it for someone by mistake. Thanks!

2 Likes

A few more:

Galarian Farfetch’d, which has a darker color and appears to have a much larger leek. No great pic of it yet, but I assume it’s a Sword exclusive since Sirfetch’d is.

nIvDps

Galarain Meowth does not evolve into Persian, and instead evolves into a new Pokemon named Purrserker, which … is a viking themed Pokemon. Probably steel type.

Lastly, the middle evolutions of Sobble and Grookey that I posted earlier were the shiny versions. Here are the normal versions, alongside their shinies:

2 Likes

@moderators can someone put spoilers in the title, please and thank you!

3 Likes

Thanks, @Ryan21 !

If I were wanting to avoid seeing anything I’d certainly steer clear of a thread like this, but … I definitely DEFINITELY want to make sure anyone who stumbles in knows exactly what is going on here. lol

More has dropped … pics coming up …

Gigantamax forms:

Machamp:

Garbodor:

Kingler:

Lapras:

1 Like

New Pokemon:

Hatterene, which looks like a ghost type. Gigantamax also included:

Cinderace, which is Scorbunny’s final evolution. It’s … disappointing.

Centiskorch, which looks like a final bug evo:

Lastly, Silicobra and it’s evolved form, Sandaconda:

2 Likes

Done it! But if I remember correctly everyone with trust level 3 (regular) or higher can do this as well

2 Likes

Oh that’s cool definitely didn’t know that, I’ll try it out next time

1 Like

I tried that, but it wouldn’t let me edit the OP. :confused:

Gotta admit. I really dig Sobble’s final evolution (Intelleon):

1 Like

“My name is Leon. Intel Leon.”

1 Like

Wooloo’s evolution has now leaked. Allegedly named “Dubwool”.

1 Like

Just realized that “Dubwool” is a soccer ball. lol

The new bug Pokemon, Centiskorch, has a gigantamax form:

… looks like a giant tapeworm. lol

Also: The purple dino-thing I posted earlier is an electric/poison type.

2 Likes

New leaks, but these might not be 100% legit now. 70% sure they are though.

Impidimp’s evolutions:

Moregrem:

Grimmsnarl: