Shiny Latios is coming

Done 4 raids and caught him twice. No shiny yet.

I invest my raid pass for raid rewards and boss capture with added candy. If I see shiny, like my shiny Kyogre, I’m of course happy about it; if not, I won’t be too pissed. I have a weather boosted 98% Latios, no shiny yet, but I still try my best to catch lower IV regular ones

Ive done almost 20 raids and only seen a shiny 5 times, one of which is mine

45 Latios raids and 0 shiny. I hope Latios and Latias will become the new Ho-oh and Lugia, so that we’ll get another shot at their shinies soon, but I know it’s not gonna happen. Too many legendaries now. So if I don’t get it after the event ends, well
 I’m quite upset that I got 3 shiny Latias in 20 raids, and 0 shiny Latios in 45 raids. But I know, the odds

And just as I wrote that, I caught my shiny Latios on my 46th raid. Finally.

3 Likes

Hoping one will fall from the sky :rofl: even if it is not shiny, I will be willing to catch it with both hand.

1 Like

It was T5 saturation over the Easter break with a massive % being Latios. Reluctantly did 5 all up catching a Shiny on the 5th one. Wasn’t enjoying spending heaps of time waiting for the right moment to throw the ball only to have it miss the target circle or completely due to the constant movement.
Was more interested in doing Giratina but couldn’t find them. Bit annoyed Latios has stuffed my chances spoof getting great Giratina’s as all I got was junk before this was introduced as well.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.