Share your lucky 🍀 Pokemon!

Just get a lucky pidgey and you will instantly be happy!

2 Likes

I am hoping for a lucky, but the next trade I do will not be for 2 weeks.

I’ve tried three times and no lucky. I will wait 2 days to get the next level of friendship with this guy. Maybe it has influence, so then I will try again.

1 Like

Ok, so these are my lucky pokemon: Just some data about them:

1. Raichu with christmas hat, caught December 2016. Traded with an Aggron from 2018 and both were lucky
  2. Wailord, caught June 2018. Traded with a Porygon from 2 days ago and both were lucky
  3. Mewtwo (:smiley:), caught May 2018. Traded with a Zigzagoon (yeah we were really messing around) and both were lucky

The only thing they have in common is that all were Generation 1 Pokemon traded for Generation 3 pokemon.

6 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

People are saying it works better but I’m not sure yet

Yeah, it could be sheer luck/coincidence or a genuine way to increase your chances of getting a lucky pokemon

What IV is the Mewtwo?

What I’ve personally been doing is getting my community to save low IV, high level dratini/eevee/larvitar etc to trade. That way it’s almost always an improvement.

I’m gonna get a lucky Pokemon today! Feelin Lucky!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

It was 82% and is now 73%

2 Likes

:japanese_ogre: o god.

First shiny pokemon.
Rhydon 78 to 71 en Flareon 78 to 84. IV’s could be better. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

English please?

Yes that is netherlands

1 Like

Sorry guys I forgot. The heath here is frying my brain. :grin:

What IVs where they?

Rhydon went from 78 to 71 IV and the Flareon went from 78 to 84 IV. Could be better…

From my understanding the first trade you do too to try and get a lucky Pokemon I mean very first train ever you are almost guaranteed to get one

2 Likes

I’m gonna get a lucky tommorow or today.

2 Likes