Share your latest Pokédex Registers

2 Likes

3 Likes

I’m finally revealing that the old account that I used on the forum was @darksylveon1. You will remember this name if you existed here between 2018 and early 2019.

I’ve waited so long for Sylveon to come out, it has remained as one of my favorite Pokemon. I was happy to find out that it was teased in the March loading screen, which prompted me to try the game again. And here it is on my new Pokemon GO account.

5 Likes

It was a hundo I’ve been sitting on for over 13 months.

3 Likes

Welcome back then @dotComfey ! I remember you

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

Missed the snapshot but I just got my first Eelektross after a hiatus and am only missing 1 entry…Sigilyph :frowning:

4 Likes

Traded a Metagross for this guy with a friend from class. I could easily get this guy, but it was more to help him out since he doesn’t have as much. I think he has about 100 in possession so far.

4 Likes

Finally found it!

3 Likes

No fancy animations for the new season Bambi.

4 Likes

Who’s that Pokemon?

2 Likes

It’s PIKACHU!!

1 Like

Ditto, obviously

1 Like

Still missing Sigilyph :frowning:

4 Likes

Is that thing above Regional?

@NotanotherKangaskhan no, but it’s locked behind gbl. I got it from a rank 6 encounter and is in the pool after that.

Thanks @jay123 .
Looks like I’ll be waiting for it to be released some other way as I don’t like/play the PvP side of the game.

1 Like

4 Likes

Ugh, I swear Niantic does this on purpose. The first four levels? 4 out of 5 if not a perfect sweep. 5 and 6? 1 out of 5 and get paired with level 12 and 13s that use the 3-shield exploit that Niantic never fixed.

Thank Arceus I don’t have to do this again…for now anyway.

3 Likes