Share Pokémon GO Friend Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

1 Like

Really need friends guys lots of gifts no one to send to add me

I am a lone wolf from USA with no real world friends to play Pokemon GO with. Need to make 3 new friends complete Professor Willow’s “A Ripple in Time” project. Please help and kindly add me as your new friends. Will send gifts for your friendship.

If possible I am hoping to start a small international friends group to exchange gifts everyday.

My trainer code: 5450 7654 1997

Hello Pokemon Trainers,

Let’s get together and be friends! Let’s play this game together!

Add me! :slight_smile:!

0930 2371 6331 Please add me I am new to the game

Screenshot_20180830-083405

Thank you so much for those kind trainers for helping me to complete the “A Ripple in Time” project by adding me as new friends!

A special shout-out to the FIRST 3 Trainers: (1) Zaly–y / (2) Papp–G / (3) d3rH–i - THANK YOU for prompt offers of friendship and your gifts back!

Also, THANK YOU for the other 7 kind Trainers who offer friendship requests and/or gifts: GeckoDel–e / fFli–a / barucha–a / JuanitoFloj–o / Krig-h / Liv–6 / CMSTORMTROO–R

As of now, I have made 10 Trainer Friends and I have sent out all my 10 gifts in stock. Wow, I am no longer a lone wolf in the world of Pokemon GO!

BTW, all other new Friend’s Requests will be responded with gifts, hopefully, by tomorrow. Thank you for understanding: Trainers - BorovGli–c / WhoCares–2 / Ruffles1–3 / Burnttoa–t / Helendd–d / Trach–t / nyua–1

Looking forward to a small (about 20), close and long lasting cyber friendship group so that we could exchange gifts as often as possibly available. Thank you and all the best!

(For privacy reason: All Trainers names are abbrv. – You know who you are – Thank you again.)

1 Like

A BIG “THANK YOU” to ALL Trainers who have responded to my initial post (for help) with a Friend Request! I am truly honored and overwhelmed with joy for your kindness – I’ve gotten so many more responses than what I had expected!!

A QUICK UPDATE (2018-09-04):

1. Last night (2018-09-03) I sent out 10 “Thank You” Gifts to the first 10 Trainers. Today I sent out another 19 “Thank You” Gifts to the next 19 Trainers… AND, I will work diligently to get many more Gifts from Pokestops so that I can send out “Thank You” Gifts to each and every Trainers who have extended their Friendship Requests to me since last night. SO, Trainers who responded FROM 3:49 AM PDT (valvaspok—n) TO 10:06 AM PDT (zin–z) – Please rest assured that I WILL get back to you in a day or two!!

2. A special “THANK YOU” to the many Trainers for their generosity – those who are so kind as sending Gifts to me immediately, without first receiving my “Thank You” Gifts! You are awesome!!

3. I have not opened any of the Gifts I have received so far, yet… because I believe I should FIRST FULFILL MY PROMISE by sending “Thank You” Gifts to every “Friend Request”. Then I will start opening Gifts and exchanging Gifts as often as we possibly available!

Thank you and all the best…

UPDATE AS OF (2018-09-06 02:30 AM PDT)

1. Today (2018-09-05) I worked diligently spinning Pokestops and collecting Gifts for hours… I am proud and happy to announce that I have successfully FULFILLED MY PROMISE on my initial post (2018-09-03) – Sending out “Thank You” Gifts to each and every Trainers who have extended their Friendship Requests to me.

2. Today is also the FIRST time I have ever opened (and gifted back) 3 Gifts from the FIRST 3 Trainers (Zaly–y / Papp–G / d3rH–i). Opening Gifts are both exciting and satisfying – Increasing Friendship Level.

3. From now on, I will open your Gifts ONLY AND WHENEVER I have Gifts to gift back. So, please be assured that I will definitely open and gift back as soon as I possibly available.

4. Trainer (Quig----618) : Thank you for your Friend Request (9:54 PM PDT) and I will response with “Thank You” Gift first thing tomorrow morning.

5. Please NOTE: All Gifts are sending from Trainer (W-----Dreamer) !

Looking forward to a close and long lasting cyber friendship group so that we could exchange Gifts as often as we possibly available; AND eventually we would achieve the ultimate “BEST FRIENDS” Level. Thank you.

UK - Play and send gifts everyday :slight_smile:

0798 3622 5900

1 Like

Hi there! Will send gifts every day! My code is 8662 8270 4428 and my name is NattyCoop!

EDIT: Will not be able to give gifts to everyone every day since I now have 20 friends but will try to give a thank you gift!

Hi my little brother is really good at the game he just needs more friends his trainer code is 1218 7346 2398

add me if you want im a player from the past xD with code 992786441864 and i want to give some gifts :smiley:

add me if you want 992786441864

Let’s be friends in Pokémon GO! My Trainer Code is 6431 6954 3620!

been playing for awhile and looking for more friends, will add anyone :smiley:
SmartSelect_20180902-083645_Pok%C3%A9mon%20GO

9221 2846 4562
From Florida active player

5424 6830 1204 Is my code please friend me.

EldonVR

Screenshot_2018-09-03-13-45-51~2