Referral Codes: Invite New Friends to Pokémon GO (official thread) (NO FRIENDCODES!)

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Friend Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Would be great if someone want to use my referral code:
KBK2FCWPH

Hello Everyone,

My IGN is Venky2910 and the referral code is M3VP7HPYD. Feel free to add me as I need to work towards the platinum badge too.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Friend Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

7W2YFJG3W

Active lvl 50 player

1658 2848 3009

46GXJ4BF2 here’s mine

X9M4H34CX

Active daily player from the US :relieved: add my referral code:

YH8FT74R7

Referal code: 8DGPTQPFM

C33YG9R7G my reveral code im on everyday and always gift as well. Always looking to raid as well

1 Like

V88P9CYXB - Playing daily for my kiddos!

I’ve referred three players now, I guess they are all from here, and so far I’ve only gotten 50 XP from all of them.

1 Like

I’ve tried it as well, and it doesn’t work. Without knowing them, you can’t move them to play again… If they are playing, you can’t use the code… So really it works only if you have an old account, you activate him again and use this code.

1 Like

Looks like one of them decided to play again. I just got a random Charizard from a mission they completed.

My referral code is WJCGTMJ7M

Can’t believe I never shared my referral code.

Q2PHD7QCQ

I’d like to see some of these benefits.

Would love to help anyone who is new to the game.

Referral Code: B8DM2Q822

Here’s my referral code yall. Add me !!

HPR6KTGKJ