Raids - Raikou Quick Tips

Hey guys, I just put up a quick video to that go over the best counters for Raikou. Nothing too in depth just something to get info across ASAP. Let me know what you think :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey @Squirrel I subbed to you.

1 Like

Hey, thank you very much! That really means a lot :smiley:

No problem! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Should actually show Raikou in the thumbnail instead of the other two. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, good catch lol. Thanks, not sure how I missed that.

Ok, I changed it, thanks again for catching that. Hopefully it saves the changes soon lol.

Is there an excellent throw glitch? I had 12 balls for raikou and had 7 excellent/curve/great berry throws and it broke out after the first shake every time

Wondering what everyone else is experiencing

Not that I know of. I know the base catch rate is 2% so it should be the same as Lugia. I know there have been performance issues (as usual)

No problem, lookin’ good now. :slight_smile:

Nope. I land constant curved excellents and my Raikou catch rate reflects it. 5 out of the 7 I’ve caught have been with pinap berries.

Noooo, that’s not stadistical…
if you have catched 5/7 with a pinap says nothing…
Think in Stadistics… when you get affraid of not catching it, you will try everything to do it well.
Allways when you get at this level, you have used a berry, and you you have been successful.
But, who tells, that you haven’t been successfull withou this berry?
That is NOT a good way to explain a function.

More good throws lead to more consistent catches, I don’t see the problem.

hola amigos saludos desde chile, hoy capture 5 de 6 raiku con baya normal o dorada entre la primera y segunda pokebola a ,mi pareces es mas facil que cualquier otro legendario que haya salido, ojala llegue pronto entei

Jiji, I love this answers…
It’s NOT a problem if you have reason or not. I wish you all the best, and I hope you are right.
The problem is, if it’s a correct theory or not. I am quiet shure that with good throws you have more outcome. And with berries you get better results.
The problem begins when the people explain a technique where you have to throw first a normal ball, thenyou give a berry, after you have to turn back to another ball, at in third place with the golden berry you will win the price.
Thats not stadistical, that is personal feeling.
And like this I apreciate it. You may be right, and the most important is, it works for you.
But don’t tell, thats it’s a golden rule which works for everybody.

Just to follow up on my previous post, prodigiesnation has a new video out focusing on curve ball “dead zones” where depending on your spin direction there are areas in the target circle that will not register a curve throw. I think this is important when you are trying to catch legendaries since the base catch rate is so small. One theory I’ve read says this could be affecting the catch rate on excellent throws

2 Likes