[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

3 Likes

I’ve been on a really lean run of 4* atm.
Got 1 in the Special Research.

3 Likes

4 Likes

My first official Kalos hundo!

That brings the total to 195, and thanks to the magic of tagging, I can much better present my hundo set!

IMG_8238 IMG_8239 IMG_8240 IMG_8241 IMG_8242 IMG_8243 IMG_8244 IMG_8245 IMG_8246 IMG_8247 IMG_8248 IMG_8249 IMG_8250

Some fun facts:

• 15 Pokemon later, Water has taken over the lead once again with 31, with Normal types just behind at 30. Ghost and Fairy remain tied for last but with 7 each.
  • Unsurprisingly, Kanto still dominates the representation with 57 species. Hoenn is still 2nd at 40 but hasn’t gained any ground. Sinnoh is just behind at 39.
  • 123 have been caught in the wild.
  • 40 have been hatched from eggs.
  • 16 have been caught from Research Tasks.
  • 7 were caught in Raids.
  • 8 were Purified from Team GO Rocket.
  • 1 became perfect through a Lucky Trade, and is also the only one received via Trading.
3 Likes

So, not long after I got the 98% Bunnelby, I also got it in Hundo. When I saw the CP I immediately knew it was a Hundo.

3 Likes

4 Likes

i have 2, a metagross and a houndoom

1 Like

How many unique?

245 Unique

Picked up another Charmander from a Quest.
This completes the full line of Charmander- Charmeleon- 2x Charizards for Mega X&Y.

Big winner was very first Fennekin Traded went Lucky 100%.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Got it from the Evolve a Pokémon research task. Wouldn’t normally have bothered posting but it’s the first one I’ve had in yonks…

5 Likes

I’ll take this over a Shiny any day.

4 Likes

I got a 100% last night but haven’t gotten a shiny. I’m fine with that too.

Snap!

4 Likes

One of the highlights of day 1 of Community ‘Day’.

4 Likes

Got this guy today. Those gotta be some low odds. Even with shiny boosted community day odds

5 Likes

A Raid that I hosted for once, and look at karma rewarding me. :smiley:

3 Likes

I just found this in my house! :star_struck:

5 Likes

I purified this yesterday

5 Likes

6 Likes