[Q&A] How many/which Perfect Pokémon do you have?

This is my collection of 100% IV Pokemon

1 Like

I only have 10 but I’ve never used a tracker since September 2016.

1 Like

How to use a tracker?

1 Like

2 Kyogre, an Eevee, Electabuzz, Tyranitar, Nosepass, Vaporeon (misclicked) and Ursaring
@ I dont think they are working right now

Trackers are all offline (the main one i heard of people using was PokeHuntr.

1 Like

That never worked for me…
Even before trackers went down
I could see rarely 1 spawn

1 Like

Oh and a Chimecho

I got this beauty on community day yesterday!

8 Likes

No point trading 100% ones then, perhaps the 90-99% ones and hope for better? LOL! I havent traded, not enticing.

It should not matter if you trade a low IV or a high IV. it is just sheer luck if you get a 100%

1 Like

I have a 98% one lol

Very nice though

1 Like

Ha! Ive at least 1000 perfect ones. Was thinking of helping people out; good to know that theres no point in that then! LMFAO!

I got a 93% shiny with Ray bans via quest. Great luck you have there, though!

You’re better off trading as low IV as possible to hope for a better one

1 Like

Hatched this during the event, posting it if you want to know the 100% for Poochyena. Too bad it wasn’t shiny.

5 Likes

It took me 90min last night to catch all the banked Quest Pokemon. I was appraising and trashing after catch saving the best for IV check later.
No 100% Lapras out of 19 :disappointed:
Added 3 more 100% to the collection from those catches being Magikarp, Voltorb and Horsea.
Already had 5 Magikarp/Gyarados 100%
Voltob is a new one.
Very happy with the 100% Horsea as I haven’t seen many IVs >90%. Decision has to be made now if it becomes Sedra or Kingda?

3 Likes

Dont be surprised, the chance is still 1/216
And Kingdra

What IV checker?

1 Like

100 IV Mamoswine… and Metagross.

1 Like

I deleated a 100% Eevee Quest last week by mistake. Thought I was clicking appraise to check again after flicking through quickly but clicked on transfer. Stupidly I clicked again thinking I was in the appraisal processRealised what had happened when I couldn’t do the next stage of the appraisal. Checked Journal and yep it was a 415 CP Eevee :confounded:
Luckily I got another 415 CP Eevee from another Quest the next day.

6 Likes