Powered up L40 Pokemon

I use one Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon Swampert to defeat Jessie and one to defeat James. I honestly think that it may even be possible to defeat them both with just one Swampert, but I haven’t tried it.

1 Like

I believe I’ve done that, if you remember to abuse their cooldown it’s pretty easy

2 Likes

I’ll sub my big one in and see if the Swamp Rats up to the job.

Newest Level 40. I won’t use this against Regice, but it was nice to level this up. Turns out I leveled up all my Fighting-type hundos except for this one–there’s still my Pignite that I’m waiting to evolve in case there’s a Community Day for it at any point but he’ll be a designated Fire-type.

IMG_8555

3 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_8626

Did it for Ho-Oh coming tomorrow, but I won’t use it against Ho-Oh except maybe in a beta team.

3 Likes

My hundo Dragonite

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Post your NEWEST shiny

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

IMG_8680

Another hundo leveled up, Fire-type since Genesect is double weak to Fire, but I won’t use Rapidash against him. I have a LOT more better Fire types to use. Still, nice excuse to level this one up.

EDIT:

Was kind of forced to level up a Pokemon as part of the Level 45 challenge, so I chose a Mega Evolution capable Pokemon.

IMG_8712

4 Likes

IMG_8749

One I will actually use against Heatran.

1 Like

2 Likes

Stuffed this one a bit by powering up when sleepy and took it to 41.5 by mistake.

3 Likes

Click for grand total

That makes a grand total of maxed out Pokemon: (with italics being shiny and bold being a 100% IV and blue lucky )

84% Slaking

91% Mewtwo

89% Mewtwo

91% Groudon

91% Garchomp

87% Ho-oh

98% Dragonite

91% Tyranitar

93% Dragonite

84% Metagross

93% Melmetal

100% Gyarados

89% Gyarados

100% Mamoswine

96% Mamoswine

80% Gyarados

91% Snorlax

93% Magnezone

100% Espeon

91% Espeon

93% Glaceon

96% Vaporeon

100% Gardevoir

98% Gardevoir

98% Machamp

96% Machamp

91% Flareon

98% Golem

91% Leafeon

96% Charizard

98% Blaziken

100% Sceptile

89% Blissey

100% Venusaur

98%Jynx

98% Medicham

98% Umbreon

84% Metagross

91% Rayquaza

93% Togekiss

96% Swampert

80% Milotic

87% Beedrill

98% Giratina (origin)

100%Spiritomb

98% Machcamp (Payback)

3 Likes

IMG_8822

Tangrowth scored very high on my PokeBattler against Groudon, so it felt right to level up this hundo I got during GO Fest.

1 Like