Powered up L40 Pokemon

That’s a good one Branebs! I am jealous!

1 Like

4 Likes

5 Likes

Perfect now during this spooky season.

5 Likes

Cool one! Nice to see you on the forums again, by the way!

I got one on the way to being maxed out by the way. One of my favourites!

1 Like

To celebrate a fun event so far, I maxed out these sisters.

4 Likes

Most Shadow IV are terrible at best. At 82% with 15 attack this was only just worthy of the Power Up and second Move cost for added damage it can dish out.

emphasized text

3 Likes

Several places seem to report that low-IV shadow is a better attack than a high-IV non-shadow of comparable level. I won’t claim to grok the numbers underlying that observation; but one of these days I’ll try to look closer at it.

Regardless, I wouldn’t want to tangle with your maxed-out shadow machamp.

I had wanted this shiny so much for so long that I just had to max it out.

5 Likes

I’ve never payed much attention to the Legendary Pokémons on the game, since I don’t want to put in the effort in them that is required compared to other Pokémon.
The Regis however is an exception, since I like tanky Pokémons with high Defense/Stamina, and I think it is where they shine.

Also I’m a hoarder of Rare Candies, but in the end I felt like I had to put some to use since they took up unnecessary bag space.

5 Likes

Ready for Halloween :jack_o_lantern: and mega form :100: :top:

6 Likes

IMG_7739

Leveled up for Lugia since I know I’ll be needing some Electric-type power against Lugia’s bulkiness.

5 Likes

IMG_7828

Leveled up to join my Virizion team. This is the first time I’ve had all three Legendary Birds leveled up, so I’m quite happy.

I’ll wait one more week before posting a new list.

5 Likes

Maxed the top shadow Mewtwo from both accts. Can’t wait for the next event that allows us to TM away from Frustration… :yum:

5 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_7897

While it won’t be used against Azelf or any other of the Lake Trio, I decided to level up one of my newest perfect Ghost types.

We will wait another week before a list update since the Lake Trio will only be around for a week.

4 Likes

My hundo Gengar is ready for the Lake Trio

5 Likes

Maxed out mine as well!

4 Likes