Post your NEWEST shiny

To be fair, I can’t complain about being as shiny-deprived as you, given how many I’ve caught, even Legendaries (though a lot of those I have to raid over fifty times to get just one shiny). But of the list of available shinies, I’m still missing the vast majority.

1 Like

There are hundreds of shinies I don’t have.
There are another dozen species or so that I have had many duplicates of - Buneary is one of these.

I challenge you not to swear when every shiny you encounter is yet another copy.

4 Likes

Niantic seems to read us.
Just the next catch after writing my comment was not only shiny, but a SHUNDO!!

6 Likes

I feel you…

5 Likes

Insert more swear words here.

(My 6th shiny Misdreadful)

5 Likes

What’s going on? A moment ago I caught a Teddiursa, which was converted in a shiny Ditto!!
Second shiny in two days… First shiny Ditto in the wild?

7 Likes

Super shocked.

6 Likes

Insert not the words of one suffering from anger or exasperation; but those a person who is utterly defeated and completely resigned to his fate here

5 Likes

It would be neat if we had a way to trade multiple surplus shinies for one we still need. Even 10 for 1 might be worth it.

1 Like

:expressionless:

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yup, there ya go – @celery is sick of shiny Kriketot, Misdreavous, Buneary, and Caterpie, of which I have zero, zero, one, and one, respectively. :cry:

Thanks to today’s Community Day, though, I now have my first shiny Shinx. (and second, third, etc. I wound up about a dozen shinies in about 250 catches.)

2 Likes

5 Likes

Of course the only time I join a Raid of a Legendary Pokemon I already have Shiny I get another. At least the professor had une diner magnificente.

Also this odd ball-formed Shinx popped up. Glad I didn’t already have 8 of them…

6 Likes

And what to think of this? Why I receive them in the last days?

SHUNDO again

7 Likes

Congrats @bagguille on your TWO new SHUNDOS!

Did you accept a Friend Request from someone called John Hanke or Shigeru Miyamoto in the last couple of days? :grinning:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Noo, but I wouldn’t hesitate a moment in accepting. Well, there’s little way of comunication in this game via friendship, but shurely they could help in gifts and trading. :roll_eyes:

At the end it will be the strange area of this random-machine. The more desperate you are, the more surprises can appear.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Another.

… and these duplicate pics only show the ones I currently have. You can readily assume I’ve had two or three more that have been sent to either Mrs c. or the cat.

6 Likes

From trade

5 Likes