Post your NEWEST shiny

Shiny force is with me! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Only need Shiny Cleffa to complete this family now.

7 Likes

Raspberry-flavoured sweetie arms from Raid Hour :grinning:

8 Likes

Glad to see to before I ran out of Remote Raid Passes. I won’t be purchasing more for the foreseeable future.

6 Likes

Whaaaaat!!??!!

Winter Eevee the day before it’s ludicrously unnecessary second Community Weekend.

This is my 40th(!!!) shiny eevee… and it going straight to the Professor like so many of its compatriots. I shan’t be playing tomorrow or Sunday.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Why
Wasn’t
It
Raining?

It’s
Usually
Raining :expressionless:

7 Likes

I was jokingly saying it was Shiny while I clicked on this Dunsparce, turned out I was not wrong. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Finally uploaded my alt’s shiny-encounter screen shots from the last 2 weeks. It took several dozen raids to snag these … probably close to 70. Still no shiny Heracross or Kangaskhan, yet. (Oh, boo hoo… But I’ve no right to complain about that after getting all these.)

6 Likes

During Eevee CD I decided to do an Unown raid with my 2 accounts. It was the first Unown U raid for my second account and it was a shiny!

7 Likes

The same day I did a Heracross raid with both accounts. It was a Pokedex register for my second account and first ever Heracross and it was a shundo! :star_struck: My second account has been extremely lucky. I never have that luck with my main account, I don’t even have a shundo on it.

9 Likes

Wow, congratulations!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

On my alt account I never use😑 time to increase friendship level on that account I guess.

7 Likes

Where’s the trash can

6 Likes

Splish off!

7 Likes

Before I even touched it on the map, I knew it would be shiny.

6 Likes

first Pokemon I encountered after arriving at my grandma’s place to visit her for the weekend.

5 Likes

I actually forgot why I was doing this raid until I saw it shiny.

8 Likes

Since last Eevee CD day

8 Likes

So happy to have my knight in shiny duck!

7 Likes