Post your NEWEST shiny

Shiny Elvis has entered the building! :microphone::star_struck:

8 Likes

Been wanting this one for awhile.

6 Likes

Purmple Wurmple…
Gotcha! dredged up a Yanma earlier today too :grin:

9 Likes

5 shinies out of 16 raids. Got first two back to back and then three in a row a couple of raids later

6 Likes

I don’t know what it is with all the Shiny families I complete right now, but I am certainly not complaining. The four last Shinies I have gotten all completed a Shiny family.

8 Likes

If the last one I got was the real thing… then this must be an Elvis impersonator… :thinking:

8 Likes

My second shiny Yanma :star_struck:
Now I can also complete the shiny family @Jormdeworm

7 Likes

My third shiny Regigigas… oh… hang on… oops :grimacing:

… sorry :disappointed: - it’s not really shiny, those are just the stage lights flashing :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

9 Likes

On both accts, after getting no shinies the first 8 times raiding Regigigas, the next 8 times netted 2.

8 Likes

Shiny mewtwo from level 50 task rewards!

7 Likes

5 Likes

Another dozen Tier 5 raids, another pair of shinies! :smiley:

(next day: many more raids with no more shinies – regressing to the norm, apparently)

5 Likes

All the family accts are 0/4 for Giggles.
Hopefully that will change tonight for Raid hour, won’t hold my breath though.

Got this on the weekend after chasing them for 2 days on the weekend. I’ve caught a few wild ones on other family members accts but it has eluded mine for so long. I missed the 3 hour special raid day due to a Golf game.

6 Likes

It’s Fancy Felines Day for me today! :grinning: :cat2:

6 Likes

Shiny dump for the past 3 days

5 Likes

Mega-congratulations, @jay123 ! 7 in three days is an incredible rate except for a Go Fest or Community Day. I can’t help wondering how many hours you played to get that many. (It’s not like you bought a bunch of remote raid passes for a legendary having a boosted shiny rate, which is usually how I score a lot of shinies…)

2 Likes

I’ve had seven in one day a few times. But it is indeed hard and takes a lot of time.

2 Likes

I go out to hunt when I take my dogs out so around 2 hours a day. The rest of my playing time is raiding and switching out buddies

1 Like

:star_struck: :sparkles:

6 Likes