Post your NEWEST shiny

Been trying to get a shiny Hippopotas for ages; and when I finally got one, it was a wild catch, not a raid. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

6 Likes

one time I got a shiny hippotas and i was out of pokeballs, this memory is still haunting me till this day.

1 Like

Caught yesterday

Caught today

8 Likes

No screenshot, but I got today a shiny Bonsly… very nice, no good IV, but shiny is shiny

6 Likes

Second shiny hatch.

7 Likes

my last shiny is celibi.

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

Peezel! :star_struck::partying_face:

8 Likes

Got another shiny Heatran and my first ever shiny Gible. (!!!) And pulled in a dozen shiny Machops today, of which I include a representative sample.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Shiny since last Post
Never had a Shiny Machop until CD

This one is extra special in it’s rarity. Pity the IV is almost as low as it gets.

8 Likes

Finally! After all these years! :star_struck: :sparkles:

And a few catches away - my 4th shiny Aron!

8 Likes

Pretty productive day :grin:

8 Likes

It took me some time to process the fact that I got two Shiny Groudon out of just 8 Encounters where some other Legendaries take forever to get a Shiny, with the Shiny of course still missing in my collection. But, okay, I’ll take it then. I only raided it for the Timed Research, actually hoping it would not be Shiny.

7 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

I got 2 out of 14. But the two are from today.

8 Likes

Hoping it would not be shiny? Incomprehensible to me, especially if the shiny was still missing from your collection. But whatever floats yer boat, as the saying goes. And congratulations for the twins.

My first ever Groudon was a shiny (the first Legendary I ever raided, and the last Groudon raid in town the first time its shiny was released). Since then, I’ve gotten 2 shiny out of 56 encounters. None the last time it came around. And none so far this time. :sad:

2 Likes