Post your NEWEST shiny

Wasted my shiny luck on this chimp chump earlier today… :pensive:

Of more interest is the fact the game is in ‘darkness’ mode at 3:45 in the afternoon… it was of course the Winter Solstice for northern hemisphere dwellers like wot I is. :new_moon_with_face::earth_americas:

7 Likes

I got 2 new shinies from 1 incense yesterday! :star_struck: :sparkles: :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Although I was grinding for Frozen Tents, I got a Stony Stoned and a Swayellow. Last mentioned is actually pretty welcome since I got a Level 1 Shiny over two years ago and today was the day I finally got my second. Disappointed I still don’t have a Shiny Snorunt though! Even another 500 Encounters during today’s Spotlight Hour wasn’t enough.

8 Likes

The 3rd makuhita.

8 Likes

The Cubchoo is actually my 1000th Shiny but I still have to catch a few Research Shiners so now it’s not. Although I did have around four Shinies run away, so it wouldn’t have been the 1000th anyways.

7 Likes

what! 4 shinies ran away!

Yeah because of too high speed and for one I accidentally ran away myself and saw it despawn, but three were Community Day Shinies and the last was a Skarmory so I can’t really be bothered. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still a bummer, @Jormdeworm.

It wasn’t from your own stupidity, though – like when I encountered a shiny I really wanted, went on auto-pilot with the pinap, and then realized it wasn’t a raid as I watched it flee. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

2 Likes

Ah, it happened. One of the runners was a Gastly and I was surprised they didn’t keep running all the time during its CD since I was on too high speed for a long while. I still have 43 Shiny Gastly so I’m fine with it.

1 Like

Winter tangela in his baby-blue igloo…
…and I think this bow-fixated Delibird mixed some blue socks in with his Santa robe in the washing machine… :grin:

8 Likes

Yet another Snover, and my 1000th Shiny is one of my favorites, so that’s awesome!

8 Likes

I got this unwanted present for Xmas from Team Rocket.
Luckily, Jesse had kept the receipt and said I could return it for a Shadow Shiny Gible so long as I pay the extra…

8 Likes

Jesse gave me one too

8 Likes

James gave me one this time.

8 Likes

This was a couple days ago, but it’s harder for me to visit the site since I’m a little cut off from my computer right now because my sister-in-law is using my office as a guest bedroom.

6 Likes

James gave me another

7 Likes

First Regice this time around and here it is again!

6 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Number 2–third total–and it’s a 96%!!

6 Likes