Post your NEWEST shiny

Shiny since last Shiny posted.
All were new to collection.
1 and done for Arti :rofl:

3 Likes

Hatched this thing last night. Trying to multiprocess (reading news, emailing, and catching every now and then), I didn’t notice that a shiny had hatched. Was delighted to see this little thing (shiny alolan sandshrew) this morning

6 Likes

Both were a lovely surprise, but the Ekans was very nice as I was recording myself flexing my hundo Mega Pidgeot against Team Rocket.

4 Likes

Another blue arms for me :pensive:.
While Mrs celery got the :green_heart: bird :triumph:

7 Likes

Finally got the family complete. Took way too long.

8 Likes

Raid hour snaffle

8 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

One from Porygon CD, screencap taken mid-spasm (the best thing about Porygon-Z in my view is the hilarious paroxysms it periodically has.)

And one from just a few minutes ago, after I raided a weather-boosted Timburr. One of the few times I got a shiny when hoping for a hundo, when it’s usually vice-versa!

8 Likes

5 Likes

Snapshot shiny!

8 Likes

8 Likes

I’m not really bothered to make big walks as the current event doesn’t have a lot that can be Shiny. This was a nice encounter, though. Finally got my Shiny Watchog as the previous Patrat had to be a 10CP.

8 Likes

Got no shiny so far this event.(besides the the CD ones)

1 Like

My shiny…

The cat’s shinies…
:flushed::expressionless::roll_eyes::sob::triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Finally got Dunsparce yesterday afternoon! And the second Zapdos tonight was from an invite.

8 Likes

I got Dunsparce too! :star_struck: :sparkles:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Two Zapdos and a stray Onix from the Go Plus (which rarely catches any keepers).

8 Likes

The Doduo was pretty much right at the buzzer here. Only about an hour left to go.

4 Likes