Post your NEWEST shiny

So today I decided to do a walk in the morning with Partly Cloudy Weather in the game, hoping to finally get my Shiny Lunatone before it goes, but they were almost nowhere. I wonder how rare they are during Middays with no Party Cloudy Weather Boost. However, I did not get the Blue Moon, but I the walk wasn’t for nothing either:

It’s almost been a months since I’ve seen those sparkles😅.

7 Likes

Today in wrong shinies:

6 Likes

I just caught my second shiny Sneasel! :star_struck:

6 Likes

Fancy cat :cat2:

8 Likes

6 Likes

:musical_note: Little Darlin’
:notes: It’s been a long cold lonely winter…

:musical_note: Here comes the sun :sun_with_face:
:notes: And I say… it’s alright! :+1:

7 Likes

Thank you, Professor Willow.

5 Likes

It’s like waiting for a bus…
You hang around for 2 years and nothing comes along…
Then all of a sudden three thugs rob your pension…

7 Likes

Finally got my second shiny Patrat on Saturday night. And my 7th shiny Poochy this morning. (Way more psyched about the former than the latter, of course; but grateful for both.)

8 Likes

9 Likes

6 Likes

Another Team Rocket shiny! :rocket: :star_struck:

7 Likes

Haven’t posted in a while but these are my newest shinies that I’ve gotten in the last 2 months.

7 Likes

My second one. The first was from the previous event. Decided to evolve the first because of. The better iv.

9 Likes

After failing to get one in any of the shiny-rate-boosting events, I had stopped even watching for a shiny Scyther. So I was delighted (and totally unprepared) when I saw this after clicking on it in the main screen.

9 Likes

According to the GoLive announcement, getting a shiny Dwebble means I’m lucky.

I’m bummed, because most of their event announcements refer to getting the featured shiny as something like “very lucky” or “extremely lucky”.

But I guess just “lucky” will suffice. :wink:

8 Likes

My 2nd shiny Caterpie! I got it from incense.

6 Likes

This appeared with less than 30 seconds left on my incense… didn’t want to risk losing it trying to get a sparkle shot…

Slashy was a wild spawn on my afternoon stroll…

7 Likes

7 Likes

Got my second shiny vulpix out of an 7km egg. Evolved the first

8 Likes