GO Hub Articles - Pokémon GO Halloween 2019

Mine from last year is a 2-star too

1 Like

I did a Squirtle raid tonight and got Spiritomb today, so I’m done with the event. Just going for Litwick and Yamask candy now

1 Like

Its not like a 100% is very usefull… Its a dex filler.

3 Likes

My Spiritomb is a two-star too but I don’t care.

1 Like

I got a 3-star

2 Likes

Both mine are 3 stars

All my one chance only Special Reserch Rewards last year were rubbish like that. Quite deflating isn’t it?

This year has been more pleasing.

3 Likes

Never had a 2 star as far as I can remember, until know.

My first costumed starter! They don’t appear very often. Even raids have become rarer. I’ve been waiting for 6 hours for a raid to appear in one of 3 gyms nearby and nothing.

3 Likes

Most tier 1 Raids have been Squirtles here.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve read that the Halloween raids aren’t dropping often for people. We don’t have that issue here in San Diego. They drop WAY more than I want them to, to be honest. lol

2 Likes

Now that Ive got a 96% Darkrai I might spend 3 orange passes on the costume Pokémon

2 Likes

I just got 1 of each. Can’t think of a reason to spend a raid pass for more.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Spawn are nerfed again. 2 out of 9 on nearby… :man_facepalming:

My Darkrai luck has been horrendous, 20 raids and I’ve only caught one and it isn’t even a good one. :sleepy:

2 Likes

At least you have one. I’m still at 0. Haven’t encountered a group big/strong enough to beat Darkrai. :sob:

I can’t care for Darkrai. I’m just spending my Raid Passes on the Costumed Kanto Starter Raids, hoping for a Shiny. I will spend a Raid Pass on Darkrai when I accidentally find a Raid group though, but I’m not going to search for them.

1 Like

My Halloween costume Pokemon collection is complete! :smiley:

4 Likes

How do you even throw the ball?