Pokemon Art

Regidrago from Sword and Shield.

4 Likes

Of course I follow it up with Regieleki.

EDIT: I’m not sure why it keeps adding the white background–it’s transparent. If you want a better view, check out here: https://www.deviantart.com/jason-de-lepee/art/Regieleki-866240275 Right-click that one and open in a new tab for best view.

EDIT2: I think I fixed it for now, but if it reverts, I’m sorry, but it’s not my fault.

EDIT3: I just screenshotted it instead because the uploading mechanism on this site is being willfully dense.

5 Likes

@Arem1771 these are excellent! :+1::grinning:

My own Pokémon art has taken a more abstract turn…

I call this one ‘Exeggcute at Rest’

And this one ‘Inside the lair of the Krookadile’

4 Likes

that kaleidokrookodile looks cool

2 Likes

Awesome work!

1 Like

And finally, Regigigas. Now that I have the complete set finished, I plan to do a conglomerate piece fairly soon.

At least the white background this time doesn’t harm it. Still, it’s quite annoying that it’s there at all.

3 Likes

And here is all six of them together. I had this weird idea for them being in a quasi-apocalyptic look.

5 Likes

A more lighthearted piece of Pokemon Art.

5 Likes

More abstract expressionism: Moltres versus Darkrai :grinning:

5 Likes

Huuh, in this area I’m lost… expressionism in Pokemon Go.
Well, why not, but don’t ask me to understand it.

1 Like

That’s expressionism for you since it’s goal is to simply convey emotion and feeling rather than the outside world.

2 Likes

You have to know my wife is chair in psychology, and she has found that I’m very low in Neuroticism and as well in emotions. So, quite dificult for me to “feel” these things.

1 Like

Hey don’t worry @bagguille I have enough neuroses for both of us :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hahaha, this shows that a wide range of personalities likes to play Pokemon Go.

2 Likes

To be fair I can imagine the dark shade being a Houndour more than it being Darkrai, but it is a nice piece of art for sure! :smiley:

3 Likes

How about Ho-oh vs. Zekrom? :joy:

2 Likes

@Jormdeworm
Shiny Moltres versus Houndour :sunglasses::+1::laughing:

3 Likes

@Mew1
Ho-oh versus Zekrom :sunglasses::laughing::+1:

2 Likes

Okay, I’ve flogged that horse to death… time for something different:
The Sudowoodo Plot

4 Likes