Raids - Official New Raid boss discuss thread

This is absolutely real.

I like that they added new bosses!
But it seems that the old ones are spawning as well or they made a mistake as there is currently a Tyranitar Raid going on here.

Gengar, Alakazam, Machamp, TTar, Snorlax and Lapras stay
So we have a Gen 1 only rooster (bar the beast and Sableye)
I hope they will replace it immediately when Gen 3 hits

Really Niantic? I WANTED TO GO FOR MUK ONE DAY, but now i can’t :triumph:, so i have to grind few years to get my first mukk

Muk? Really?
Im happy with the change, the important bosses were kept

This is my preference of gen 3 raid bosses. (Realistic version)

Boss rotations should be more frequent, after 2-3 months of 3GEN release it would be nice, huge amount of possibilities.

Also I have to say I miss Dragonite in that list… Maybe in the next one.

Yeah Maybe the raid bosses are rotating quarterly (3 months/rotation). I expect the next replacement will be made in January which is mainly for gen 3 Pokemon.

I imagined kabutops and aerodactyl in that list

None of the lvl 2’s look good maybe Manneton for future generations? I like Scyther, Omastar and Proygon but feel Scyther and Porygon should be lvl 2 or to be lvl 3 should have been Proygon 2 and Scizor. Golem was the only good addition to lvl 4 Dragonite should have been added as well. I would of like to see the other fossil pokemon too.

1 Like

Feel same about scyther:

Porygon still not catch;
Look like ninetails promise be challenge.

Tyranitar has been made common and worthless with the raids. I think Niantic have seen their mistake and won’t make it again with dragonite.

1 Like

Don’t know, how to add 100500 for that.

Those raids are getting worser and worser. Really. I only enjoy 1-star raids overhaul, rest of the things are absolute joke.

You are blinded by your ignorance. Niantic really did us a huge favor when gave us Tyranitar to aid us with future raids. It is useful against fire, flying, ghost and psychic types
By making it available through the raids they did 2 things. First they brought trainers together for a common strong raid boss and helped many raid groups form before they did any legendary raids. Second they shared a tool to trainers to be successful in legendary raids.
Who cares if it everyone has it? Cheaters would get it regardless and legit players who wanted it bad enough would have earned it anyway. Raiding just opened the window if players who got them.
Really getting tired of people choosing to see the negative side of raiding. I have made an entirely new group of friends, people who I have gone out for drinks with, bbqed with and generally enjoy seeing outside of Pokémon go. I know this isn’t true for everyone but people’s attitudes are more of a problem than raiding.

3 Likes

I agree, it was good part… then.
But now, — which reason can be, to set dragonite such a common creatures?

Even when i have four lvl39, after year i not seen one in wild…
And now can just take it with good stats…
Like for example, raikou, which cannot be possible find, — now 25/16

and it one week, which he available.

I do not understand what you mean, please explain.

I mean, no matter, how im really love that raids, they do strange things with ultra rare(legendary) creatures;
Imo, raids on legendary(no matter, how it save time for me), – cannot be offered on each crossroad;
also, if there present “rare” creatures, – there cannot be way get it in oneshot, when you decide it(like with, for example, – golem now (he not common on our area));

Porygon more interesting, but easy too: