Raids - No way to get legendaries

I live in a town with too small a population that legendaries are unbeatable. The game has been so raid focuses recently that there are basically no new thing in the game besides raids. My town has 8 players but only 3 are level 30 or above and 2 are 29. The rest are far behind. Only the level 34 and 36 have good level Pokemon and even then it’s normally level 30. Spoofing for them is tempting but I don’t want to cheat. Hopefully there will be a change soon allowing smaller group of lower level player to do raid soon.
What do you think? Maybe a quest system …

1 Like

So close, so far. I can’t reach the gym on time as I have school.

2 Likes

Pokemon go desperately needs quests. It’s such a simple thing, but would add so much. I have no idea why niantic hadn’t added it yet.

1 Like

I can’t do Legendary raids either because can’t get a big enough group together. I don’t use Facebook. I was kind of hoping to get an EX-invite so enough people would show up but I never got one of those either.

1 Like

Then idk you can sodialize
Or call air suport

I have similar situation. Not able to play Pokemon Go anytime i want + no communication with any player = no legendaries for me :sob:, at least i caught Ho-Oh on fake gps on my sec account…

Most legendaries can be taken down with 4-6 people. Focus on leveling up and powering up the right Pokémon. Try to get 6 strong golems as they are versatile and super effective against many legendaries. It will take hard work but that will make it more rewarding when your group gets it done.

3 Likes

Basically only Lugia and SB Ho-oh are unbeatable at that

Ho-oh can be beat with 5-6 people with strong golems if it does not know solar beam. Lugia is tough since it has such high defense and no double weakness.

Thats what I said
Lugia is managable in 8 higher players, maybe 7 35s with good mons

1 Like