Meta - Overview of Regi Trio's performance in the Pokémon Go Meta game

good idea with one adjustment. research rewards should be a month later.
Give the raiders their shot first. If you suck (sorry) you’ll get them next month.

I like that idea a lot.

2 Likes

That would be cool actually. It would mean that rurals would get a chance to try to beat the legendary but then if they couldn’t beat it then they get it next month anyway guaranteed. It also takes away that possibility of doing 40 raids in a month and getting none, as unlikely as that is.

40 and not a single legendary? One would have to suck at catching

1 Like

I do agree the most with @Mapman42 but honestly I don’t really care since I guess I won’t get them all via raids. 3/month or 1/month, rather Research encounters.

1 Like

I am in a community and I try to find time but it’s hard when you have exams. I would also prefer t sea them in quests and the beasts to come back. They will do what they did with the beasts in raids for the REGI TRIO. You seem to be forgetting that some people live far from their city or town and it can cost heavily to get to the city in fuel, if they have to do this 3 times a month because remember that raids are not always on and also you can’t tell when they are on from afar, however 3 months would be a lot easier because people can spread the costs of fuel out, people like you just annoy me because your views are extreammly biased just because you live in city/ town and have loads of free time so you can get alll legendarys in month no more don’t want the Regi for 3 months but that is what will happen

1 Like

I actually want them for 1 month it’s just people I know won’t be able to get them

I want one or both of the following.
The regis are in raids for one month each
The regis are in quests after articuno for one month each.

I think Niantic may be kind of forgetting that the quests can be used to get double the legendaries done.

They still have to bring the birds back again so the shiny can Be released. I reckon NIA will bring the Regis into raids after kyogre but will bring shiny along with them

Okay, regardless of what peoples’ opinion on this matter is, I think it seems most likely based on Niantic’s previous actions that we see all three regis for one per month.