Powered up L40 Pokemon

The Shadow variant was basically 13-13-14, so it wasn’t that compelling to keep it as a Shadow when purification made it a hundo that had long since eluded me. Not to mention, Metagross will be used a lot once Gens 6 and 7 Legendaries hit the scene, so it just seemed to be the natural choice. [shrug.]

3 Likes

I see, the shadow would’ve been a better counter to the fairies though (just for your info, I get that it was mainly for your hundo collection)

How did you get Meteor Mash on the Purified?

Elite Charge TM, m’dear.

I see, the shadow would’ve been a better counter to the fairies though (just for your info, I get that it was mainly for your hundo collection)

It could have, but looking at the overall TDO being pretty similar, it didn’t seem like it would have made that much of a difference in a raid situation. Still, should I encounter a Shiny Shadow Beldum, I’ll re-evaluate.

2 Likes

TDO is similar but DPS is much higher - let’s say that a non-shadow takes X time to do Y damage, Shadow will take less than X time to do the same, meaning that you can immediately send out something else
This way, you do more damage in X time
(my explanation is probably a bit harder to follow but I hope you get my point)

1 Like

End of discussion here, continue in a new thread, general discussion or let’s talk.
Interesting though, the discussion

That actually does bring me to a question: is there an image limitation to these posts? I ask because I’m planning a MASSIVE level up expenditure in a few weeks–since I’m going to reach 10 million Stardust soon–and I didn’t want to break any limits on image uploading doing that.

2 Likes

Not as far as I know.

2 Likes

Dropped a pile Dust and Candy on these to help do Kyurem Raids in quick time.

Need to Lucky Friends Trade 1-2 of my Shiny ones to join this group

2 Likes

Time for a MASSIVE post everyone! 36 level ups because I reached 10 million Stardust!

IMG_6384IMG_6386IMG_6388IMG_6385IMG_6387IMG_6390IMG_6389IMG_6392IMG_6394IMG_6396IMG_6391IMG_6395IMG_6393IMG_6397IMG_6398IMG_6399IMG_6400IMG_6405IMG_6401IMG_6402IMG_6408IMG_6403IMG_6404IMG_6407IMG_6410IMG_6406IMG_6409IMG_6411IMG_6413IMG_6412IMG_6414IMG_6420IMG_6415IMG_6421IMG_6419IMG_6422

I tried to make it square, but now that I know at this size the limit is five in a row, I’ll be better prepared for the next big level-up. I aimed for Mega Evolution-capable, Eeveelutions, starters, Gen 6 preparation, GBL potential assets, gym defenders, and some Pokemon to prep for the Ultra Bonus Week. I won’t be leveling up any Pokemon during the Ultra Bonus Unlock weeks.

Updated list below, bolded are hundos.

Charizard (Shiny)
Blastoise
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Ninetales (Alolan)
Dugtrio
Arcanine
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Victreebel
Golem
Muk
Muk (Alolan)
Cloyster
Gengar
Electrode
Exeggutor (Purified)
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Hitmonlee (Purified)
Jynx
Pinsir
Gyarados
Lapras
Vaporeon
Jolteon
Flareon
Kabutops
Aerodactyl
Snorlax
Articuno
Zapdos (Shiny)
Dragonite
Mewtwo (Lucky & Shiny)
Typhlosion
Noctowl
Crobat
Ampharos
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Quagsire
Espeon
Umbreon
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Houndoom
Kingdra
Donphan
Blissey
Raikou
Entei
Tyranitar x2 (One Shiny, One Non-Shiny)
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Sceptile
Blaziken
Swampert
Ludicolo
Gardevoir
Breloom
Hariyama
Aggron
Medicham
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Flygon
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Banette
Absol
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross (Purified)
Regirock
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Luxray
Roserade
Rampardos
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Garchomp (Lucky)
Lucario
Toxicroak
Weavile
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Yanmega
Togekiss
Leafeon
Glaceon
Mamoswine
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Regigigas
Giratina (Origin)
Darkrai
Unfezant
Gigalith
Excadrill
Conkeldurr
Scolipede
Darmanitan
Darmanitan (Galarian)
Escavalier
Chandelure
Beartic
Hydreigon
Reshiram
Zekrom
Melmetal

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

@Arem1771 I’ll keep a list as well lol

That makes a grand total of maxed out Pokemon: (with italics being shiny and bold being a 100% IV and blue lucky )

Slaking

Mewtwo

Mewtwo

Groudon

Garchomp

Ho-oh

Dragonite

Tyranitar

Dragonite

Metagross

Melmetal

Gyarados

Gyarados

Mamoswine

Mamoswine

Gyarados

Snorlax

Magnezone

Espeon

Espeon

Glaceon

Vaporeon

Gardevoir

Gardevoir

Machamp

Machamp

Flareon

Golem

Leafeon

Charizard

Blaziken

Sceptile

Blissey

Venusaur

Jynx

Medicham

I have a lot more about to be maxed out, but I lack the candies xD

2 Likes

2 Likes

Leveled up ONE more for Dialga.

IMG_6464

4 Likes

Im super jealous of all your stardust, Ive had like 5 Mons I wanted to raise and now Go Fest gave me another 6

2 Likes

Team Rocket hundo

It was a purified shadow ekans from Jessie…

1 Like

Added this one to the collection using the daily 1x Power Up or 3x Power Up tasks that I keep getting.

2 Likes