Powered up L40 Pokemon

Didn’t have a Unova Stone at the time, and the best I have is a 91% so that’s a no-go for me. Also, I plan on using Chandelure as a Ghost-type Attacker.

And that’s why I love the double charge move. 1 Fast TM and I destroy Mewtwo with it. Again 1 Fast TM and Cobalion stands no chance. :smile:

True, but I like to dedicate Pokemon to certain tasks since TM availability depends so much on RNG.

I’m betting that Litwick will have a Community Day, so I’ll collect as many Shiny Litwick that I can and Lucky Trade them. Shiny Chandelure has orange flames which look like a Fire-type even more and THAT’S what I would use for a Fire-type attacker. It’s what I did with Tyranitar.

1 Like

This was part of my Games Auto Select second team when it was at L37 when Darkrai was out.
Finally picked up enough Shadow Ralts and Trade junk Candy to finish it off.
Total L40 MAXed is on 108 now.

4 Likes

Allready used it against Psychic rcokets and it really is a beast!

3 Likes

How much difference does 4% make in their effectiveness in battle? Or 3 attack points? Aren’t the move set and level more significant than IV?

1 Like

I don’t know the details of that.
There’s only a small few on here that could answer that exactly, hopefully they may see this and chime in.
All I know is I’m not prepared to to invest 200+ Candy and 200K+ dust just to have one when there’s a chance I will get one with the desirable stats and high enough IV% I’m comfortable with eventually.

That partially depends on which IVs are higher/lower
A small drop in Stamina IVs only means a few HP points down, a small drop in Attack/Defense is more situational and can either change nothing or let you reach a break/bulkpoint
In general, yes, IVs are quite insignificant and moveset and levels are faaaar more important

3 Likes

She’s only 14-15-14; but she’s got some bite to her.

3 Likes

An excess-Eevee-pruning effort yesterday included evolving 3 more Glaceons, and while doing recon for that, I recalled that I had maxed-out one for my Rayquaza-assault team back in August.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Maxed this out few days ago and kept forgetting to post it in here. Got sick of waiting to get a :100: (0/819) and have a need to pummel Arlo so thought why not.

2 Likes

20191126_050210000_iOS20191126_045743000_iOS

In preparation for Terrakion’s coming tomorrow, it’s high time to level up some Psychic-types. Espeon climbed the list new that Psychic is much more efficient. Despite my best efforts, I wasn’t able to get a Mewtwo with 15 attack, but after some research, it only seems to matter in lower-tier raids.

Updated list below, bolded are hundos:

Venusaur
Charizard x2 (one Shiny, one non-Shiny)
Blastoise
Raticate
Raichu
Nidoqueen
Nidoking
Clefable
Ninetales (Alolan)
Dugtrio
Poliwrath
Alakazam
Machamp
Golem
Muk (Alolan)
Electrode
Exeggutor (Alolan)
Jynx
Pinsir
Gyarados
Lapras
Jolteon
Aerodactyl
Articuno
Zapdos (Shiny)
Dragonite
Mewtwo (Lucky)
Noctowl
Crobat
Ampharos
Sudowoodo
Politoed
Quagsire
Espeon
Umbreon
Steelix
Granbull
Scizor
Houndoom
Kingdra
Donphan
Blissey
Raikou
Entei
Tyranitar x2 (One Shiny, One Non-Shiny)
Lugia
Ho-Oh
Blaziken
Swampert
Shiftry
Gardevoir
Breloom
Manectric
Sharpedo
Camerupt
Flygon
Altaria
Crawdaunt
Banette
Absol
Walrein
Salamence
Metagross
Regirock
Regice
Latias
Latios
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Torterra
Luxray
Roserade
Rampardos
Mismagius
Honchkrow
Magnezone
Rhyperior
Electivire
Togekiss
Glaceon
Mamoswine
Dialga
Palkia
Heatran
Giratina (Origin)
Melmetal

4 Likes

This guy will be leading my next fight against Sierra’s shadows.

4 Likes

sure. it is very useful (I have him on every defined team), Lvl24 Lucario is still better opener for Cliff and Sierra:

2 Likes

98% Machamp

1 Like

Not upping any Machamps anymore: waiting for Conkeldurr to join the party! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tips. If I had the wherewithal to try what you recommend, I might consider it.

But until I have a Lucario, @BestBeast (or can persuade my 98% Machamp to learn Dynamic Punch, @Necrozmadabest), I’ll just have to make due with what I have.

I had success against Arlo on the first try with a team that was quite different from yours; maybe I’ll be able to tame the bad girl’s team, too. :wink:

1 Like

Shiny lucky Salamence is up, 12-12-15 IVs (got tired of lucky trading Bagon and only getting garbage)
Rn, Im maxing out Darkrai and Excadrill, Drill is almost up while Darkrai has a loooong way to go, especially since its not lucky
Lucario will probably be next

2 Likes

Blockquote Shiny lucky Salamence is up, 12-12-15 IVs (got tired of lucky trading Bagon and only getting garbage)

How I feel about lucky trading Mewtwo. Ugh…

2 Likes