40. Trainer level + level up report

Hohohoo, happy christmas, this was fast…

2 Likes

Just through raiding really, 20k XP per raid really progresses you

1 Like

My son started playing on Christmas Day when he got a phone. Four days later and he is up to Level 15.

4 Likes

5 Likes

FINALLY, accidentaly hit it, since i wanted to hit on december 31st, so that just means delayed celebration with some fireworks! Welcome, club 30!

4 Likes

Welcome, here we are trying to enter the Club of 40…

3 Likes

Yea. In 4 years i will most likely be in club 40. Btw going to celebrate it with fireworks

4 Likes

Jijiji, I would like to do the same… in this moment I’m at 24k of level 33. I will try tomorrow to get it before the year changes…

4 Likes

Here it is…

5 Likes

Well done to all that have recently levelled up.
I miss that little bit of excitement and achievement when that next level is reached.

3 Likes

It’s not that special when you level up every 3 days, kinda gets boring after the 4th level up of the week

2 Likes

Baaah, you know very well how fast this will stop and will go much slower …

4 Likes

3 levels, one week

4 Likes

My son started the game on Christmas Day. 8 days later, he is Level 18.

My daughter started in July and she is close to Level 31.

3 Likes

I’m almost exactly where you are…38 to 39 is taking forever, but nothing compared to what 39 to 40 will be.

I’ve got a big mass evolution w/ lots of pokedex entries planned for my next seven day streak, so that should take a little chunk

2 Likes

I am still level 34… Not even far through it lol

1 Like

My son hit Level 20 after his first successful Legendary Raid yesterday. Boy has only been playing since Christmas day and now he has a Groudon. Ho ho ho.

5 Likes

Lol I have been playing since July 2016 and I have no groudon

1 Like

Lvl 36 to 37 in 37 days (June 21st -July 28th 2M EXP)
Lvl 37 to 38 in 118 days (July 28th - Nov 23rd 2.5M EXP)
Lvl 38 to 39 in 28 days (Nov 23rd - Dec 21st 3M EXP)

With the quadruple EXP event I burned through level 38 in 1/4th the time it took me to get through LVL 37. It’s been 36 days since I leveled up to 39. I’m sitting on 1.6M EXP. Only 3.4M to go! Based off my playing history it looks like I’ll be level 40 in 2-4 months!

7 Likes

Nice one. Use the community days to shorten that timeframe also :+1:

1 Like