40. Trainer level + level up report

Im offcially level 37 woo. I couldnt take screenshoot cuz the lag logged me out!
Thanks to the legendaries raids with lucky egg i couldnt do it without them! XxD

3 Likes

Are you actually able to get double XP from raids using a lucky egg now? I know it didn’t warn for a while.

1 Like

It doesnt show but when i check my total XP i think its doubled. As usually I could just put down an lucky egg and jump into the raid then quicky run into the next one. Per lucky egg I usually could do 2 raids and earn about 50,000XP I think with catching spinning hatcing non stop as well. Sometimes I could do 3 raids when the gyms are super close and earn more than 60,000 XP which is great! Im not 100% sure but I believe it does double the XP otherwise My XP bar wouldnt gain that much.

1 Like

First to hit level 40 by defeating a legendary Pokemon (Articuno)

10 Likes

38 feels great I’m disabled but can cruse around my community and it’s full of good Pokémon lol kinda hard waiting at raids but the xp was awesom at legendary raids !!!

5 Likes

That’s awesome! You’re higher than the top players in my area! You are a great example to those who turn to spoofing just because they’re disabled.

2 Likes

Woooo just reached level 33

4 Likes

Level 37

That means: 9,5 million xp gained, 10,5 million xp to go to level 40…

I am not even halfway!!

Pfffffffffff.

3 Likes

Hahaha, be happy, don’t worry… the time will bring you up…

1 Like

LEVEL 40!!!

14 Likes

If there’s somebody who has gained this level…
Really I enjoy this message…

CONGRATULATIONS… :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I leveled up 3 times in the past 2 months. I leveled up to 30 4 days ago.

7 Likes

WOOOO!!!

7 Likes

I’m almost to 32 playing a little each day… those of you at 40 or close to it are insane! Congrats! That’s a crazy amount of XP. Someday maybe.

3 Likes

16 days, 1.5 Million XP. It’s actually ridiculous

3 Likes

Nice work JH
How much lucky egging to help get that quickly?

I went L39 seven days ago and have set myself a challenge to get the 5Mil by end of Nov :grimacing:

1 Like

I would say I used 5 Lucky Eggs a day, plus all that Pidgey candy as well.

1 Like

When do you sleep? LOL I will have to start upping my lucky egg use for sure.

1 Like

I’ll sleep at Level 38, that’s my goal ATM😁

2 Likes