40. Trainer level + level up report

Got to double Lvl 40 today. 40 million.
That is 20 million in 267 days :scream:

3 Likes

When I reach that point, in a few years, I’ll have at least 12 maybe even 14 platinum more that I have now. I have 23. So I won’t be having any problems with that requirement. The lucky trades will take the longest I think, but most likely be finished before I grinded the xp.

1 Like

Several dozen raids helped my alt zip through 42. Now both are mired in the pvp tasks.

7 Likes

Guess I’ll be level 44 for a while

9 Likes

Finally made it, and I already prequalify for level 48 by XP alone. Just need to grind that buddy love. XD

6 Likes

Finally completed all the tedious pvp to reach level 44 on my main. Now to repeat the same grind for my alt. No way I’ll catch up with you who have already reached level 47; but I’m content not to race to 48 like I rushed to reach 40 as quickly as I could.

7 Likes

Brimful of Asha

8 Likes

8 Likes

From Saturday, minutes after event started.

I am currently uh… over 25% of the way to level 37 (my favorite and lucky number… long story… I’m going to aim to be there by Fletchling community day… but we’ll see)

7 Likes

This is where the journey ends… 6.2 million XP short of next level.

8 Likes

Its been a year since i posted here so an update

9 Likes

It has been 10 months, not a year :wink:
Welcome back

2 Likes

Got here on 2/23. Anyone else yet?

7 Likes

Meant to get here before CD but oh well…

8 Likes

Thanks to the 151 different species, I was able to evolve an Eevee into Glaceon and got myself to Level 42! :smiley:

9 Likes

My alt finally reached level 44 last week; but I forgot to post it at the time

8 Likes

6 Likes

Those stats are way off… I’ve done dozens of raids since the last level up.

9 Likes

I have to say it feels like it’s becoming a drag to level up now. Was on 38 since the Kanto event day I think.

7 Likes

Woo hoo! After beating a seemingly-endless series of Team Go Rocket grunts and way too many leaders, my main finally made it to the next level.

My alt will probably reach 45 sometime in June. Just next week if work stays fairly light. :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes