Home stretch @Jormdeworm

3 Likes

makes the game more enjoyable

2 Likes

Absolutely, but how can you get more xp from the new gym? Lol

2 Likes

Raid

2 Likes

Time ago I have leveled up to 39 (no screenshot here :tired_face: )

On the way to level 40 there are to make 3 000 000 XP. I hope to do it before 2020.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t it 5.000.000xp to get to lvl 40?

1 Like

Yes, but I have made 2 millions since the change from 38 to 39, beg your pardon as not have been more precisely.

2 Likes

No problem.
:wink:

Iā€™m half way to 38

2 Likes

@bagguille wanna race to level 40? I need only 3 million exp to hit the 40 million mark

2 Likes

Race? HA, you donā€™t know that I canā€™t walk more than some steps? I need a stop and a gym under my nose to be able to race with you. :rofl::rofl:
But donā€™t worry, we race together, you win, and I will send you some congrats.

4 Likes

@Jormdeworm you wanna join? You only need 2 million though

2 Likes

Sure :). Since Iā€™m going on holiday for a week again tomorrow itā€™ll probably be more fair.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll join yall if thatā€™s cool

4 Likes

@Cup you have less than 46000 XP to go. You should get that easily just during this quest.

3 Likes

Dont tell them that

2 Likes

Poor sportsmanship when they got a few million to go and you only have a few thousand.

1 Like

@Cup, donā€™t you have about 730K XP to reach level 40?

1 Like

Yup thatā€™s y I wanted to race I would win

2 Likes

That is why i didnt invite @Cup lol

He was already too close

By the way i have 2 million to go, and I am slowly gathering gifts to have a lot of ultra friends and best friends at the same time (1 ultra 1 best now)

3 Likes

I need still 2.8 millions, but we will have a nice time with all these new animals of gen 5

3 Likes