40. Trainer level + level up report

That plan may have been modified

8 Likes

10 Likes

Congrats to all those that have leveled up recently.

Only 4.4mil to go to complete L40 for the second time. Goal is hopefully before end of July which will be around 2 months quicker than the first time around. There has been no spam evolving this time around.

4 Likes

I know what you mean. I’ve done one evolve session since 40 & hit 2x40 quicker this time around. Haven’t even hit 600 legendary raids either… :flushed:
Nice work on your grind fam!

1 Like

Took me 3 1/2 months to go from Level 38 to 39. Not expecting to see Level 40 until after Christmas.

11 Likes

Congrats!!! I hit level 32 like maybe 2 months ago :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Yeah. Not really a level up, but it is level halfway-to-forty :joy:

7 Likes

only if you had exactly 10 million, so close

4 Likes

I’m a little more than 75% of the way there. Maybe around Christmas…

2 Likes

There are huge amounts of XP to be gained with this new friends system as well as an XP boost coming up after the Dortmund event

They’re also may be a period where lucky egg times are increased to 1hr.

Once I hit 40, I stopped grinding XP, but I’ve added millions since the fighting event (double gym/raid XP) and the new pokestops giving so much during the rock event. XP is so much easier to get than it used to be.

1 Like

What level now?

1 Like

7 Likes

TL40×3 yet?

1 Like

I saw! I watched you level up in game.

1 Like

From 5 days ago @Branebs

9 Likes

Even if gen 4 comes out and you get all the xp from them registers?

1 Like

You have 3 accounts???:astonished:

1 Like

I tend to start up new accounts when i get bored of the one i’m currently playing on, makes the game that little bit more interesting. I’m currently ‘working’ on my main account (the one that has the best stuff basically😊) and then i have a side account that’s mainly used for raids

1 Like

So you have a TL 40 , TL 35 , and a TL 36. Your side account for raids is the TL 36, and your main is the TL 40.

1 Like

If i’m being honest a friend offered money for my other account (was level 39) and i just sold it to him, i know some people disapprove of that but it’s what i felt was best. I now have a level 35 and 36 accounts

1 Like