Level 1 to level 40 in less than 5 days

Its not easy

I am guessing he did 80 + raids a day.

He only has one pokemon caught

1 Like

What if he didnt catch the legendary? :joy:

Thats also a good point, but he would also need other ppl…he only has one pokemon

And he also doesnt have the raid badges in his profile, nor does he belong to a team

read the topic guys: he did this by ONLY spinning pokestops during the event where each new pokestop gave 2150 xp without lucky egg. Just watch the video i linked earlier.

2 Likes

Hardcore spoofer?

1 Like

I still don’t understand why this is a topic with so many comments.

Why anybody wants to know exactly how he has done? The result is an account not able to make a level 1 raid.

There are so many good level 40 accounts, what matters this crazy one?

The maximum would be a little notice in a topic about curiosities…

1 Like

I still don’t understand why the discussion is still about the ‘how’ when it was clear from start how he did it.

And to aswer the why? bragging rights? Faster TL40 record holder and keeper of the most useless TL40 account there is?
Also, it’s a clean account that is TL40. I can totally understand if people would want to start a new account but don’t want to bother leveling?

L40 is so cool

Until the level cap goes up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have taken my time and now it looks like I’ll hit Level 40 during Moltres Day. 2+ years after I started. Played the game for free the whole time and only bought items from coins I earned doing gym battles. Didn’t even do gym battles until 6 months in because I didn’t understand how it worked. Didn’t do Legendary Raids until last Christmas when I got introduced to our local Discord. I wouldn’t have thought I’d get the XP for Level 40 this early, but the Friends feature has boasted XP quite a bit.

Congrats!!!

1 Like

No congrats yet until I actually hit 40.

You can close this topic if u want

1 Like