Let's name Team GO Rocket Grunts! 🚀

Soon, we are going to meet the new Team GO Rocket members whose photos Professor Willow found in a corrupted file on his computer. We already know their names: Cliff, Arlo and Sierra.

But what about our pink-haired acquaintances Team GO Rocket Grunts? We still don’t know their names. Let’s give them names. In the anime, we have Jessie and James, Butch and Cassidy - all famous cowboy and outlaw names from the Wild West. What should we call our Team GO Rocket duo?

Grunt and Grunt, as always

They must have their real names. Since we don’t know, we can name them. Any ideas?

Then you want to assign two names to hundreds of grunts, boi

No, just those two.

I always call them Jesse and James, Jr. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t read any of the posts on that background.

Yeah, I have to scroll it down to a spot where I can see it on my computer.

I asked @Thorend to fix it.

But the grunts that overtake stops arent the same two guys, they are simply grunts like in every single Pokémon game - there are hundreds of these

They look the same to me. We can have some generic names for them instead of just Grunts. For example: Jack and Jill.

Ok, now that I can read it.
My picks for name would be Rebecca and Kevin.

Pat and Garrett

Cal (short for Calamity) and Jane. :couple: :rocket:

Any new suggestions? I’ll make a poll in the end with all the names. The winning names will be used in this forum to refer to Team GO Rocket grunts in Pokemon GO.

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.