Is 1 Million stardust for non-registered legendary huge overkill?

im not paying 40,000 flipping dust

The price is very good. There are people that have over 100 accounts, many of them to spoof around using the bot maps to get some special pókemons.
On a nearby gym, the 3 guys i found there for a raid, one had 2 accounts, the other had 5. The 3 had 2 cellphones and where playing in the raid… against a Machamp. The only fight they let me play with them, there where 19 accounts playing. The gym is on the water tower where the nearest building is over 200 meters away. Counting the cell phones, there where 7 there but 20 where raiding. After it finished, the yellow team got the gym and 6 pókemon showed up in a blink of an eye. Now think if they could trade for 0 work… yeah, it would reduce the usage of the multi accounts. They would only use them to get shinies and good IV pokemons and trade to there main account. Niantic already told us that, somewhere in the future, there will be PvP fights. Those guys would get 500 super strong pókemons to choose from… With the price, they need to pay up to do that, even that they need 90 days to get the lowest price.

1 Like

I am all for multi accounts as long as they aren’t used to shave or defend gyms.

This topic was automatically closed after 19 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.