How was your special raid day?

Save us cup, your our only hope from the poison.

Anyways it aint start yet. I guess Europe has it advantages :rofl::man_shrugging:t5:

edit - 30 mins in, to much rain. Car raids only.

3 Likes

Ours went pretty good. Spent last hour before event securing all the gyms along our route. I believe right before event started entire southern half of my town was blue. We started with a group of 16 but as we picked up more along the way, we had to split into 2 groups. I ended up doing 6 raids. Got a shiny on first raid. My son got a shiny on first two raids. We stopped when we ran out of free passes but my group is still moving around town.

2 Likes

I only did the free 5 Passes, but I got one Shiny. The big takeaway was I got a large amount of Rare Candy, but only 1 Fast TM and 1 Charge TM. Thankfully, that was all I needed to get my Magnezone the best moveset. Kyogre, your ass is grass and I’m the lawnmower!

2 Likes

Started at 11 game kept messing up managed do 3 raids no shiny but my brother traded me1 and look what happened

so overall good day??

6 Likes

I couldn’t participate unfortunately because my raid group doesn’t exist anymore. They all quit playing and don’t plan coming back. :angry: :frowning_face:

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

That sucks:( i luckily have a park right next to my house that has like 7 ex raid gyms and people that play there

1 Like

I was On the high end of my group, most caught two or one and then 5 of us caught 3 or more.

I will let u know in 2 hours

0 shiny out of 5 free raids, someone I know got 7 shiny out of his 20 Lapras raids

2 Likes

Got shiny in my third catch

1 Like

2 shiny in a row

2 Likes

Missed the Lapras event for work, but after work did a handful of raids, ending with a successful trio raid of Azelf, which turned out to be just decent when captured.

I hate missing CD with my son because I have to work. But then I always catch more at work then he does at home.

2 Likes

6 accounts, 25 raids, 19 shinies between us (took me 20 raids to get my only shiny :unamused:).
Best for the day was my other half with this guy;

8 Likes

It was ok. I can’t complain, I got 2 shinies from 12 raids. We met at a certain gym and we were more than 20 accounts, more than ever. After two raids with two lobbies each, we split into two groups: the quick raiders that wouldn’t wait a second for anyone and those who played for fun and took their time to catch and chat.
We were in the second group. My husband wasn’t too happy playing (he was angry about the other group), the others in our small group all just wanted to have their shinies and nothing else, so we stopped after 12 raids. (Not my choice, though…). I got some decent Lapras, but nothing too great.
I made 421k XP including a best friend, and I’m now only 17k short of 40 million. I like those raid days :grinning:

4 Likes

0/1 here.
Only managed to sneak one Raid in straight after my golf game on the way to the Pub for lunch.

5 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that buddy @NotanotherKangaskhan
And did anyone else have trouble logging in yesterday or game just being very laggy

2 Likes

0 for 32…best day ever

1/16
And we got Burmy

2 Likes