How was your GO Fest?

Shiny with hat… bravo :ok_hand:

2 Likes

You stole everyone else’s Shiny by the looks of it @Jormdeworm.
That’s a very large amount compared to a lot on my local Discord that got less than a 1/4 of that playing the whole time over 2 days.

2 Likes

I was at a good place and well prepared. And spent at least 13 hours walking continuously. I was probably slightly more lucky too, but I don’t know that exactly as I don’t know how many Pokemon I checked. But I have also been beaten by a bunch of people. Heh.

Edit: Given the fact that I encounter around 2000 Pokemon each Community Day (if I am not mistaken), that would mean I have encountered just over 5000 Pokemon during GO Fest, but this reasoning is very inaccurate. At least I guess it is close enough. That would make my overall Shiny rate 1/60, which I believe they use for permaboosted Pokémon.

At the end…

Seems I’m not a player with hurry, I take my time… :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

At least yours is good… Mine is extremely disappointing😅.

2 Likes

66 shinies on day 1.
7 shinies on day 2.

Missed out on a lot of the good shinies, no unown, no deino, no Troh (Sawk is my local), no chimecho even. Quantity yes, quality no.

also, day 2 focused 5 hours long on raids, letting the gotcha do it’s thing. In the end i regretted driving around town as an idiot to catch the short raid timers. I could’ve / should’ve just posted out somewhere with some lures and incense up, and do some raids when possible, that would’ve given me more shinies then i got now.

All and all still happy,. we got 3 accounts and overall the results are good. Baby account got 1 deino and 2 snorlax and many other good/new shinies so all’s good.

1 Like

Really, I don’t understand why the Pokémon you can get only once are with the same treatment in IV as others you can try to get many times.

4 Likes