41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

Huh, how can that happen.

Niantic is wack :yum::yum::yum::sunglasses:

2 Likes

possibly from complaints of local residents. We had the same happening to a gym close to where i live. Apparanly they didnt appreciate 40 people standing in their alley before a community day :sweat_smile:
Lucky for me i got it gold 1 week earlier. Turned back to a stop aswell and a different stop turned into a gym.

Itā€™s actually even funnier.

1 Like

I thought it was me, but near me there where 2 gyms and a stop in a row. Now the gym is a stop and the stop a gym.

1 Like

One more!

Brings my Number to 17

2 Likes

Not many days, victories or treats indicates youā€™ve Raided that one a fair bit to get Gold :grinning:
Nice work.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still at 42.

Stuck on 128
A lot of progress made on quite a few but none real close atm.

1 Like

I only have one that Iā€™m currently close on. Maybe a few days. I put a monster in there this morning. But any others, Iā€™m more than a week away.

Got #43 today.

4 Likes

getting close

Ok give minutes later i got there

44 now

1 Like

Never gotten that messagešŸ¤”

Sometimes I get the gold gym badge message, sometimes not, weird

Got another 6 across the line while pushing a lot of new starters along nicely with repeat MewTwo Raids on them.

Up to 134 now

137 now including one that was close I hadnā€™t touched for over 3 months because itā€™s close to home and knew I could finish it off any time. It started to bug me so I got it out of the way.
Making some good progress on others as 75% of my MewTwo Raids have been on non Gold Gyms. Iā€™m Raiding those as a priority over ones Iā€™m Gold.

3 Likes

Still at 44, but Iā€™m really close to #45 and might get it today depending on how long I hold the gym.

3 Likes

Up to 140 now.
3 went Gold over the last few Days.
Got 1 thatā€™s very close and 3 others that donā€™t have too much to go but will take a bit of work to push them over the line. After doing over 100 cat Raids Iā€™ve now got quite a few 25%-70% the way through Silver on the way to Gold.
Iā€™ve set myself the challenge of getting to 150 by end of year. I may have aimed a bit low so the stretch target is 160.

1 Like