41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

Got #134 gold today, it’s a new gym in the same park as #121 and 122, high turn over rate as usual, did a raid there and enough to get it gold.

Got #135 gold today, it’s a church right next to #133, drop my mon there today and keep feeding berries including golden razz berry, it turned gold while my mon is still there.

1 Like

#670, #671, #672 & #673

2 to finish last month off
2 to start October off.

Golded 30 Gyms in September which is 10 better than my previous best month this year.
2021 has seen me Gold 149 Gyms so far.

2 Likes

Turned #141 gold tonight

2 Likes

#674, #675, #676, #677, #678, #679, #680, #681, #682, #683, #684, #685, #686, #687 & #688

15 Gold over the last 2 weeks.

3 Likes

Got #136 gold couple days ago, it’s an Indian temple and first 5 in the area where all 5 are almost always occupied by other teams. A raid there pushed it gold.

2 Likes

Got #137 gold yesterday, it’s next to #136, my mon was able to stay at that gym overnight, which is rare at that location, got kicked in the morning tho, did a raid there, retake the gym after raid, it turned gold before being kicked again in few hours.

2 Likes

Turned #142 gold this morning

2 Likes

Got #138 gold today, it’s used to be a pokestop and turned into a gym after a new pokestop was created nearby. The gym changed team before the raid, I was planning to retake the gym after the raid, bit it turned gold after the raid so no bother to take it down.

2 Likes

Got #139 and #140 gold today, they are next to each other in an industrial area where no other gyms could be seen nearly, so turned over rate is not high. Dropped my mons to both gyms, fed some berries and both turned gold after a few hours.

3 Likes

#689, #690, #691, #692, #693, #694, #695 & #696

8 Gold since last post.
25 Gold for the month of October.

New Gyms are poping up like crazy in previously completed areas. I can’t keep up will all the new additions.

4 Likes

The most mind-boggling part about this is that you have more golden gym badges than I have gym badges

3 Likes

I went past the max of 1000 badges that can be seen on my ph a long time ago. I keep a spread sheet and screen shots with text added for what number it is of all Gold badges.
I started losing Golds off the list I can view on my ph quite a while ago.

2 Likes

Turned #143 gold tonight

2 Likes

I had 3 go Gold over the weekend that were all 1 continuous sitting from taking the Gym.
I’ll need to post a passive brag locally to ensure I get them back within a few hours.

2 Likes

More than 10 new gyms appear on my normal playing route recently, but 2 of which have been reverted back to pokestops, my Snorlax was in one of the 2 and returned fully healed. Will have to see if more of these new gyms will go back to pokestops

1 Like

Not many new gyms in my neighborhood, but I try to get gold there fast when they do pop up

8 new gyms which don’t have nearby new pokestops created are reverted back to pokestops, 2 other new ones that have new pokestops nearby remain as gyms.

One funny thing is that one of my old gold gym #128 was reverted back to pokestops, not sure if it’s a pokestops before becoming a gym.

1 Like

Turned #144 gold this afternoon

2 Likes

I’ve seen a few appear and change back.
I’d Raided a couple and was in 2 when they reverted back. Unless you were able to Raid them several times a day and and in for nearly the whole time they weren’t around long enough to make a huge amount of progress or Gold them.
I got 4 days, 1 Raid, battled 2x and a small amount of Berries on one I lost. I estimate that to be around 7000 GXP out of 30K GXP required for Gold.

2 Likes

Just had one I was working on locally change back to a stop. Booooo

2 Likes