41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

I have 2, but both I never visit because they are in gated communities I can not access. One was in a gym for 3 months and one was in a gym for 1, but battled there.

2 Likes

Ooh, EX raid. Will you attend or did you attend.

2 Likes

Only 4 here. Iā€™m more searching for the shinies atm.

2 Likes

Got #35 yesterday.

1 Like

3 more got there over the last 4 days.
Up to 110 now.

My difficult one is making excellent progress after it got 9hrs in one day over the weekend. 30mins to 3hrs is normally the best I can do on that one in one sitting. Its a race to see if the hrs in will beat a 1000 berries thrown before its Gold.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome, youā€™ve got gold in as almost as many gyms as I have visited! Iā€™m starting to have to venture out 15-30 miles from home to get to new gyms, thatā€™s the trouble when you donā€™t live in a city with hundreds of gyms.

2 Likes

32 golden Gym badges.Im proud of this golden gym badge.in 2 weeks!

3 Likes

I have 4

ā€¦

3 Likes

I have 154 Gym Badges with 35 Gold.

1 Like

You must have done a lot of Raids on the Gym as #111 clicked over for me this morning and I have similar hours in but check out the Fruit salad thrown and battles. I did 6 Raids on it.

3 Likes

Just 11, 3 in my hometown, 7 around where I live and 1 in a nearby town that Im slowly expanding

1 Like

I have 36 gold gyms, im racing with someone within our raiding group, the first to 75. In our town there are 33 gyms, im gold on 29 of them.
I like looking and finding gyms that you can stay in at a week at a timeā€¦

2 Likes

140 here, moving swiftly to 150 - no spoofing. In The Netherlands, so not in ā€˜far away countriesā€™.

2 Likes

Lol. Where in the Netherlands do you live? (I live there too)

By the way, I am at 15 gyms. Long live the massive number of gyms in delft, The Hague and in between.

1 Like

I did 20 raids on it

Still only at 35 gold. Iā€™m really close on a couple though.

Only 1. The one at the local park. My alolan raticate defended the gym 5 times aloneā€¦ over 48 hours. The nearest place is a schoolā€¦ they are on holidays. The rat got 80 berries on those hours. The last time i had checked it was with 333 cp. :smile:
I have 4 other silver, still a very long distance from gold.

Number 113 clicked over yesterday. Itā€™s been a slow grind over the few weeks as Iā€™m working on a few very hard ones close to work atm only getting 1-3hrs at a time. A heap of new Gyms around home have everyone jousting for spots also.

1 Like

I havr 2 gold badges and one all l did was leave a pokemon there. The other, I have left pokemom there many times.

I have 25 gold gym badges. :1st_place_medal::trophy:

4 Likes