41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

5 Likes

3 Likes

#349 & 350

Both of these were so close and full of own team dumping a few Berries on each was enough to get them over the line.

First one was Area 2 (6/28) taking 42 Berries.
Second was Area 3 (5/23) taking 118 Berries over 2x feeds.

3 Likes

5 gold badge for me. I think itā€™s nice to collect the badges it reminds the holidays and the places I visited :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Turned #106 Gold this morning.

4 Likes

One battle on a 2000cp Snorlax was enough to finish this one off. Town 2 is now completes 7/7.
Iā€™ve got 4 more that have roughly 1-2 days of in time to go and another 4 between 2-5 days. Currently Iā€™m only in 1 of those but that will change in about 4hrs :grinning:

2 Likes

#352 - #353 - #354

First one to go Gold was the one I was in. This one Is just out of game view from home that only appeared in game a few weeks ago.

The other 2 are both from Area 2 and only required the battles, placement, less than 8 hours in time and a few Berries to get across the line. Now 8/28 there.

3 Likes

Turned #107 Gold this morning.

4 Likes

Droped one in vacant spots while waiting for Pizza for dinner last night in the big town 10min down the road.
Town had 28 Gyms end of last year. Now it has 36. Iā€™m now 15/36 and taking my time with the others as itā€™s good to have some not Gold so close for when I donā€™t feel like driving 30-40mins to do Gyms.

2 Likes

Turned #108 Gold this morning.

3 Likes

Got #77 gold today, this is 1 of 2 ex raid gyms in a park in a new city, it took me a month from getting the gym badge to turning it gold.

2 Likes

Being a Railway station this didnā€™t take as much work as many others.
8/29 in Area 2

3 Likes

Iā€™m back at having the whole village gold again. Some new gyms were a pain in the $ss because they were in the middle of a red/yellow area, but I am complete again.

3 Likes

Another 1 of 2 at another Train Station done. The other has many more days to go and has been much harder to get into and get more in time.
Both have been a very slow burn after leaving them alone for 8 months as questionable people seemed to be hanging around in the area every time I went there. In the interest of my own safety I left them for a bit.

5 Likes

Got #78 gold today, this is also an ex raid gym next to #77 in a park in a new city. My Blissey was able to stay in the gym all by herself overnight, thatā€™s enough to golden the gym badge.

3 Likes

Got #79 gold today, this is similar to #74, but it is always occupied by opposing team, even if I took it, it would go back to that team very soon, so I guess someone must live next to the gym. For such reason, I did not bother to take the gym often but rather raid there. Time defended there is just more than 5 days and 2 raids (one raid from Party Hat Nidorino/Gengar raid yesterday and one raid today) are just enough to push it gold

4 Likes

Just wondering, with 79 gyms gold, you must berry dump a lot? If you run out of nanab what berries do you use?

2 Likes

I constantly throw nanab and regular razz berry to my non-gold gyms, I barely keep them

3 Likes

Another gone Gold in Area 3 to be 6/31 there.
Been a bit slack (playing Eevee Go on Switch) since Friday night and thought I lost all the Gyms I was in.
Saw the collect 50 coin pop up on ph so went to check and saw I was still in the above one and it had gone Gold.

5 Likes

Got #80 gold today, this gym is at an intersection of two roads with very limited parking on the roadside of the smaller road (still better than some gyms with no legal parking). My mon was able to stay overnight and actually she is still there now with low motivation. Im glad this gym is gold due to parking issue.

2 Likes