41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

Got my #60 gold today, my mon was able to stay there for more than one day to turn it gold.

3 Likes

#311 & 312
One completes an area off finally.
The other was #2 of 3 only 3-4min from home that weā€™re new earlier in the year. The 3rd one is a long way off as Iā€™ll only do that one in daylight hours because of where itā€™s located on a track with only 2 entry/exit points in a rough area.

2 Likes

Another in the area 40 mins from home went Gold after a feed of berries.
Nothing close down there for a while now. Been spreading the work load over a wider range down there in more hot contested areas.

4 Likes

Turned #94 Gold this morning.

4 Likes

Pokestop changed to Gym 2mins from home over the weekend.
Been in it since Monday night :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s very lucky

Turned #95 Gold this morning.

3 Likes

Got 2 more gold gyms today, first time this happened.

#61 - take the gym down, put my mon there and feed couple berries, after a while, it turns gold.

#62 - did an Alolan Raichu raid and feed couple berries after the raid, it turns gold. This one is in the middle of a residential area but somehow the turnover rate is not too high, maybe people living there donā€™t play much.

3 Likes

Turned #96 Gold this morning.

3 Likes

Number 33

4 Likes

2 more gyms turn gold overnight

#63 - this one has relatively low turnover rate compared to the others in the area, but my phoneā€™s GPS is not good at this location most of the time, finally it turned gold after my mon stayed there overnight.

#64 - raided Mewtwo during its raid hour and put my mon there after raid hour, it stayed there overnight and the gym turned gold

1 Like

Iā€™m not even close to #97 yet

Iā€™ve got nothing close atm.
I do have around 20 that are 7-15 days to go.
Only 2 of those are progressing well without much maintenance.

1 Like

All of my silvers require maintenance. Some I have to take twice a day. They are between work and home, so I donā€™t bother with them on my days off.

I have around 30-40 Gyms Iā€™m currently working on at various stages of the week depending on what way I go to work.
Found another new one thatā€™s appeared in the last 2 weeks in an area I only just finished off a few weeks ago.

First of 4 in a small country town 15-20mins from home. Only had to put my PokĆ©mon back in once after hitting it for the first time. I havenā€™t gone back for repeat visits on the other 3 until Iā€™ve finished with the next town that has 7 Gyms 10mins on from this one.

2 Likes

1 of 4 in another Small Country Town went Gold over night.
3 return trips were required on this one. Still in 1 of the other 3 but all need considerably more time.

2 Likes

Number 34

3 Likes

You live there and I have it gold fatser then you? That gym badge looks familliar.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t been at that gym that much lol. Not a lot of raids at that gym, and itā€™s a bit out of my route.

2 Likes