41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

Turned #85 gold tonight.

5 Likes

Turned #86 gold tonight.

4 Likes

Turned #87 Gold this morning to complete my town. Now Iā€™m going to focus my efforts on town south of me that has 3 new gyms.

4 Likes

I got 3 More that I am working on After that I will have a gold badges from my whole town

4 Likes

First time ever I have whole town gold. I was right on the cusp of doing it before and we got 4 new gyms.

3 Likes

That sounds familiar. :joy: But for now I have the whole town/village gold. Including the 3 newest gyms. As soon as they place a new one itā€™s mine untill it gets gold. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

One more in the area to and from work.
Only 4 more to finish the area. 2 are 3/4 the way there and the others have 90-95% to go.

4 Likes

Got #59 gold, itā€™s couple blocks from #58, but this is a church with high daily turn over rate

4 Likes

Got this one done in 13 1/2 Days of in time.
1 Raid
Battled 5 times.
Put one in 5 times
1030 Berries
3 More to go to complete the area.

3 Likes

This ones been a long time in the Golding. Itā€™s in the area 40mins from home and things donā€™t last long in this one or its twin 20m alongside it.
Itā€™s not uncommon to take it back 2-3 times when we are playing down there on weekends.
Mrs Kanga will be pleased when we donā€™t have to park near it again as itā€™s the one where she tripped on a raised Paving Stone face planting chipping a tooth and dislocating her shoulder walking back from the toilet December 2017.
I still remember it clearly. Saw her walking back, looked down at phone. When I looked up she was just getting up crying and grazed on her face. I shot out the car looking for who bashed her.

3 Likes

With this one done it only leaves 2 left on the route to and from work then it will be time to change the roads I take to incorporate new ones.

4 Likes

Closing in on the Big 300.
This is the first of 6 Gyms out past home in the opposite direction I go to work.
Iā€™ve been putting a little time into these bit by bit and have ramped up the presence in between doing the ones in the area 40mins from home on weekends.

2 Likes

This one is in the town 10mins from home and the last Gym I work over in addition to the 6 I listed with #298 before I turn around and head back home. Thereā€™s 27 Gyms in that town and Iā€™m 14/27 Gold. Once the cold rainy days are gone and it warms up Iā€™ll spend a fair amount of time there on the push bike again and work on finishing them off. Most are around the 1/2 way to Gold mark currently.

3 Likes

8 Likes

The milestone one was in the area past home Iā€™m doing on the way home from work and 2/6.
The new one was in the area 40min from home we do on Friday nights/weekends. Just dropping one in was enough to turn it Gold it was that close.

5 Likes

I have 4 gold gym badges.

4 Likes

Turned #88 Gold tonight.

4 Likes

I got 14 and 3 more I need to turn gold in my town

4 Likes

Turned #89 Gold this morning.

5 Likes

Number 32 coming up!

1 Like