41. How many gold gym badges do you have?

I got one that I might turn tomorrow or Monday. But rest are more than a few days off.

1 Like

Got #58 gold, it’s the first gold in an area I have been working on for a while, since as always gyms turn over rate is high.

3 Likes

Turned #82 Gold this morning.

3 Likes

Got this a few days ago.

4 Likes

Your first?

No, it’s my 11th.

2 Likes

It Will take a while to make these gold… but we have the summer holidays in about two weeks

2 Likes

Turned #83 and #84 Gold this morning.

4 Likes

Smashing them out now

2 Likes

Got long way to go for #85, but I’m working on it.

1 Like

#283 & #284
2 more down in the area 40mins from home with another very close. The best grouping is 4-7 days away and the ones on the way to and from work are progressing slowly.

3 Likes

Just checked on that close one and it’s gone Gold.
Time to start work on some others in the area :grinning:

4 Likes

I haven’t even visited 285 :rofl:

Nice work.

2 Likes

Been slack not working any Gyms over last 2 days. Yesterday I was sick and today I had no time on way to work. Lost all but 1 of the 19 space I can play with with (1 is stuck long term in a very remote spot). Much to my surprise one of those 19 had turned Gold when it came back today.
Will hit it hard tonight after work and load up again:smile:

4 Likes

Another one down in the area 40min from home.
That’s 11 of the 26 in that area now. A couple that are closing in on Gold and some I will just get started on this weekend :grinning:

3 Likes

Just got another one (which is I think number 12):

5 Likes

:thinking: 2 more weeks, I should have 3 new gold gym badges

4 Likes

#288 & #289
2 more overnight. First one was the last one in an area I was doing late last year and only accessible in daylight hours so it was a slow burn to complete.
The other is in the area I’m doing to and from work. Think I’ve started wearing down the locals as they have stopped retaking after a short period of time and no longer leave their best/biggest Pokémon in or hit back on every single gym.

2 Likes

#290 & #291
2 more went Gold today.
1 in the area 40min from home and another on the work route. Only 5 left on the work route.

4 Likes

#292 & #293
Another one in each area Gold overnight.
Only have one more that’s real close but that’s a very high turn over Gym and 40min away so that could be several visits away from going Gold. The next small grouping is 4-7 days away and have only just started working on 6-8 new ones.

4 Likes