Raids - Ho-oh news discussion

what a rotten luck today, finally got a chance to face 2222cp hooh with 11 balls to catch it. and the best thing was, i encountered the dreaded error #26 after i throw my 6th poke balls. and the damn bird just vanish. i cannot went in to catch it anymore. each time i try to enter the same gym, it will go to the raid lobby count instead of going straight to ho oh screen.damn u niantic. my one and only encounter with perfect iv legendary after 378 attempts.

2 Likes

You cant come back into the lobby once you beat the boss tho

1 Like

nope mate, i canā€™t mate,i reboot n even log in again but canā€™t. really bad luck

Does it show in your journal?
Would it be worth raising a ticket with Niantic with journal screen shot and discretion of what happened?
They might not credit you your perfect Ho back but you might get a couple of free Raid passes.

Well, im really lucky that i still didnā€™t came across that bugā€¦ even though i do legendary raids only on [illegal by niantic method i better not tell]

Sorry to hear that. My only decent one was 2213 and I had about the same story. Ended up my best was 91%.

I agree with you. In my place, there are only a few players. We canā€™t defeat them. And soā€¦ some of my team used 3rd party software. Iā€™m so sad ā€¦