Hatches so far during Equinox event...Feel free to share yours!

I hatched a 78%, a 82% and a 87%. I am so happy! I’m 9 away from completing my Pokédex(Besides Regionals and Legendaries). I have Kangaskhan and Mr. Mime but don’t have the rest.

I hatched another Snorlax, another Lapras and 4 chancy today. Also got 3 more stinking porygon. Glad I was able to do a lot of walking for all that hatching!

1 Like

Mixed bag so far with Larvitar, Mareep, Chansey & Togepi hatching most frequently from 2km eggs (also lots of remoraid).
I have noticed that there have also been a higher % of 5 & 10km eggs dropping during this event (mainly Dratini, Lapras, Porygon & Aerodactyl - all lower IVs).
Personally I’m saving the super incubators for a double XP event because I don’t really use stardust for much aside from powering up 100% mons.

Ya i noticed a bigger drop in 10km’s and 5km’s as well…out of all the 2km’s that I hatched, the best IV was 82% which was super disappointing…I bought 1 ultra box and used all the incubators during this event but I actually should of saved them like your doing

Popped somewhere around 30-40 eggs.
98% Rhydon is useful along with the 3 out of 7 Chancey.
I’m looking at 820K Dust to power all 4 upto Maximum :scream:

1 Like

A couple of dratini etc but 100% iv mankey the highlight.

1 Like

nice! I’ve only ever hatched one 100% before and it was a Nidoran lol