General discussion

Sounds nice.

So if i understand right, even if we don’t go to GoFest, we are still participating in events?

Yes that’s my understanding as well

So can i stay at home or i have to go to area where i play pokemon? The article is not clear for me. So confusing. So if theres legendaries we can attempt to catch thrm ?

The way I understood is that the players at the event will earn rewards for everyone.

So we have to catxh pokemons like everyday?

ah i think it means which ever medal we schieved gold will be rewarded with double whatever related- for the rest of july?

which could be nice

what i dont undetand most is the mystery challege

so can outsiders get to catch legendaries if they unlock them ?

So its like an in game notification a leend polemon appear regarless if we are at home ?

Maybe this may help:

Thank you i read it but still very cloudy for me

i think i might just have to wait as not all infos are revealed

That’s it :smiley_cat:

I think whats going to be happening is that if we unlock phase 2. Then legendaries will be released on July 22nd in Grant Park (where go fest is) first, then the next day phase 3 will take place and legendaries will be available everywhere!

A good interpretation

I’m uploading a video to my channel breaking the released news down… I’ll post a link here when its finished

But I still think the same as @PixieAstray911, We have to wait for more information. If not, it’s only wishfull thinking