General discussion

Hello, people.

Iā€™ve seen 2 larvitars since the event started, no pupitar and tyranitar in the wild yet.

pixie

you know how fast were you cycling

My average speed is around 10-15km/h or up to 20/h but I usually go slow

Still waiting on Aerodactyl, Rhydon , Golem, Pupitatr, Tyranitar in the wildā€¦

Hello everybody!

So excited to see the park all lured up tonight. Hyped to see old and new faces of players. So surprised to know that I was the only person playing pokemon go there. So yeahā€¦spoofers. Thanksā€¦I guess?

The event is not what expected but itā€™s not so bad either. Iā€™m focused on the candies but before the event started I used to find one larvitar per day and now I see none. Tons of slugma and suckle. Some Geodude and onix. And an unusual amount of water types even when I live in a rock biome xD no Aerodactyl yet

Hey everyone! I live on an island so unfortunately we arenā€™t getting too many rock types with the event, though it is still a bit more than usual.

where you from gamotria

What is best? A Dragonite with attack or with defenseā€‹? Itā€™s the first time Iā€™m evolving mine :grinning:

dragonite is awesome anyway

not really important how you got yours

Hope u get dragon tail/ outrage :wink:

:v:

Few interesting catches until now (2 Larvitar, 1 Onix), I hope my luck will grow :weary:

1 Like

I just received an email this morning from ā€œOfficial PokĆ©mon GO Teamā€ informing me of the special event taking place, lol. The email is dated 18 May, 2017 8:06pm, but arrived in my inbox 20 May, 2017 9:07am. Weird. Glad I already knew about the event!

1 Like

Haha, maybe they will give you 2 days more of the Rock-event, :grin:

Worst blastoise ever