General discussion

I think they should start to release 2 random pokemon every 2 weeks from all gens. Also removing 2 randomly to make them rarer.Shinies could be implemented this way. Picking 2 random pokemon already available and switching them every 2 weeks… it would keep the game fresh because we would always be anticipating the rare 2 week spawns. Trainers would have to be logged in to see what 2 new pokemon have been discovered in the wild

Give me more swinubs plait

its sure doesn’t help if ice Pokémon will spawn more in cold countries and fire type would spam me like crazy. By fire them slugma, ponyta will just upgrade the annoying level from usual days hehe

wow! that was fast :smiley:

heh not really fast

it’s an easy fix in the database

I’m dreading the bugs

once we release the biomes data set

I also noticed that the the pokedex entry text does not match with the one in the Pokemon GO Pokedex. Is that text from an early version of the pokedex?

• many gen 2 pokemons have the field empty.

If i have a perfect tyrogue…what will it evolve into?

According to a research done by DrWolfenstien of TheSilphRoad fame, Tyrogue’s evolution is entirely dependent on its highest stat.

Highest Stat
Attack Stamina Defense

Highest Attack = Hitmonchan
Highest Stamina = Hitmonlee
Highest Defense = Hitmontop

When you wake up and see a snorlax on the radar, but it despawns before you get out of the house :sob:

How many Unowns do you have?

0 :slight_smile:

3 i had to travel a lot in my work

0 Unowns