General discussion

Just under 30 hours to go in the Adventure Week event, and I still haven’t seen hide nor hair of Aerodactyl. If I can catch one, it will complete my Gen 1 North American Pokedex!! :crossed_fingers:Here’s hoping we can all find what we’re looking for in this event!:crossed_fingers: HAPPY HUNTING, TRAINERS!

The same I’m looking for, no hair of it… the more strange that Niantic has used his picture for the event :anguished:

That’s why I’m thinking that it absolutely must show up at some point. I have walked and caught Pokémon every day during this event so far!

the same here, larvitar, geodude, sudowoodo, but not one aerodactyl

And in the to the supermarket… tataaa, my fourth Upgrade without having a Porygon…

Vaya mierda

anyone from croatia?

Hmm, the shop icon just turned red to advertise the PokeBall sales

little late for that, isnt it Niantic? xD

I wanna buy a pack but 400 coins for 200 balls is expensive still. Thats almost equal 3 incubators. My GO+ is arriving soon so kinda need them pokeballs! Oh well there is 12 hours left to decide still innit? Are u guys buying any?

Nope just spinning a lot of stops

Don’t waste your money on pokéballs! Pokéballs are free; incubators are not. Find a park, a mall, or some other public place that has 3-4 pokéstops fairly close together (2-3 minute walk from one to the next). Then, just spend some time walking around them in a loop so that by the time you get back to the first one, it’s blue again. You’ll build up pokéballs, and potions in no time.

Yeah that sounds good but in my area there are no parks or malls with pokestops. I had to to walk backsand forward on a high street by the beach side and it’s super harsh sunlight. Moreover the people there trying to sell shiz all over the pedestrian lane they look annoyed when I’m walking back and forward lol. I’m not too desperate for poke balls now so will see thanks guys :wink:

Crap! Aerodactyl in the neighboorhood but it disappeared before I could find it!

nope

not buying a thing

Huuuh, seeing it and don’t reach it… the worst experience

yes, that’s maybe even worse than not seeing one

And I just caught a 100%IV mon! Shame it is a level 1 Slugma. :disappointed:

Jiji, I have catched today a Snubbull with 4% IV with Level 23