General discussion

@Yoshi Clearly People Love The EX System Waaay Too Much (Main Hub Comments Section, Remember?)

Thatā€™s bcuz theyā€™re invited to the Ex raid. They may disagree my idea, but not tagging me! Thereā€™s no difference compare to the debate between RexPartysaurus and us (@JoshHack, @bagguille, @leonk98 and me)

Well, That One Has (Hopefully) Ended By Now

Iā€™ve originally planned to write a summarized article about my ideas. However, it seems like a wrong decision after Iā€™ve looked into the side effects of it. I afraid the article would stir up trouble.

Stalkers everywhere!:rage:

??

If ā€˜Curtis Bealesā€™ is not a stalker, how can he flag my comment? Donā€™t forget that ā€˜Nickā€™, he likes playing on words!

Iā€™ve just read the news about this foto-contestā€¦ How have they made this list of countries which cannot participate??? Spain? Are we terrorists, are we not in the official list of Niantic-countries? They can make an event in Barcelona, but we cannot participate? Strange, very strangeā€¦

Itā€™s Also A Bit Strange To Me That They Also Singled Out Quebec As Well, What Did They Do?

Crimea isnā€™t a country, Quebec isnĀ“t a country, ā€¦ really I donā€™t understand whatā€™s goinā€™ on there

Apparently Niantic Have Either Forced This New Update Or Theyā€™re Rolling It Back For Whatever Weird Reason Now

I donā€™t want to mention HKā€¦

I think the reason Niantic is limiting countries is simply because it is hard for emails and social media to be connected, especially for countries far away from a San Francisco HQ. I donā€™t think Niantic would just single out certain countries and areas because they wonā€™t want participants there, itā€™s just because they physically canā€™t take their submissions well or at all

JoshHack they forced it, but a bug appeared where people who had already updated were getting the message that they hadnā€™t, so in order to resolve the issue I think they have to roll it back. That COULD actually be a good thing though, allowing them to wait a week or two to roll it out again, but with all of the Gen 3 requirements

@JoshHack, @bagguille, @leonk98, @Elevatorisbest and @Law2010 hope you will commemorate me with the ideas Iā€™ve suggested on the forum when one day I will eventually be banned by Go Hub. I miss you guys whoā€™ve been supporting me and my ideas. My final carving is that someone will help me to write an article about the ideas Iā€™ve suggested even though these ideas are controversial.:sob: RIP YOSHI Ideas which help to improve Pokemon GO

I am crumbled. :sob:

Why Will You Be Banned?

Yes why do you think youā€™ll be banned?

I do really think ā€˜GO Hubā€™ is biased against me. It has removed my comment under the article about John Hanke interview without reasons. (Didnā€™t swear)

@PianoPokeMan, no, please, change your point of view. For example, Spain has the same posibilities in connecting with the ā€œGreat World of Internetā€ as somebody living in San Francisco. Donā€™t put me in a place of ā€œThird Worldā€ where are no connectionsā€¦